• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Sweet peppers need some LOVE too....

Here's some Banana Peppers growing real healthy that I just snapped the pic of this morning. They love the Newspaper and straw mulch.
I fertilize them every two weeks with Fish emulsion, and hit them with an Epsom salt spray on the in between weeks for the quick release fertilizers.
The slow release fertilizers that I dig into the root zone are either bone meal, blood meal or cottonseed meal (which is relatively inexpensive at local feed stores).
I have 17 peppers on just this one plant now.....
Click here----->>
http://images.craigslist.org/3m43o93l35V15T15X6b76785c0bc9b1b610a1.jpg
How to marry the sweets with hots?
:cheers:
One way is I love to stuff Banana peppers with ground sausage and cook in fresh tomatoes laced with hot peppers, garlic, onions, fresh Basil and spices. I 'borrowed' this recipe from Umberto's restaurant in Barefoot Landing at Myrtle Beach, SC.
Thanks Bobbie and Rose.
Fiery Regards,
Pepper Joe
:dance: :woohoo: :dance: :woohoo: :dance:

man i love stuffed banana peppers,so seet tasting off the vine.hmm i wonder what a stuffed habanero would taste like,i would try that.

Those bana peppers look awsome! The local farmers I have talked to say that they're almost ready for harvest.

Yes, they do need love. I had completely neglected my mini chocolate bells until a couple of weeks ago. They were wilted with very curly leaves, but now they look perky and green with lots of flowers.

O-well what can I say?
My wife loves the sweets and I love the hots…god we make a great team!!

Actually, when I was on our first date with my Fiance' Penny, she whipped out a shaker of chile powder at dinner.
:mouthonfire:
She asked me if I like Hot Peppers. When I told her I was Pepper Joe, she thought I was kidding.
That was love at first site.
:dance: :lol: :dance: :lol: :dance:
Pepper Joe

Back