• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Tabanero Pepper Sauce

Has anyone else tried this product of Tabasco, Mexico? Given to us by Greg at bodines etc.

Great flavor with just the right amount of heat a combonation of what they call proietary Tabasco, Mexico and Habanero Peppers, carrots, onions, garlic, & Key Lime juice the result Tabanero 100% natural hot pepper sauce I would give it a 7 of 10 on heat and a 9 of 10 on flavor a very good sauce like the label says zesty and flavorful

Mick
Kato's

Nick,

Like always a day late and a dollar short story of my life

Glad someone else has tried it very tasty stuff. If you hear of a name change let me know i'm interested wouldn't want to lose track of this sauce.

Mick
Kato's

Kato -
Totally reminds me of Marie Sharp's brand. It's distributed by Crazy Ed's - the crew behind the Chili Beer.

Nick speaking of chile beer you ever have the green chile beer made by Rio Grand Brewing out of Albuquerque the very best chile beer i ever tasted. Not a fan of cave creeks chile beer thie rio grands had great chile flavor and heat awesome stuff!

Mick
Kato's

S&S,
funny thing I was cruising through the ring of fire and did see that at your site. I haven't subscibed to that mag in two years. Thanks
FM
PS, since you called me fat, how about the the ugly and stupid part,LOL
Ever eat a fatalii for breakfast?

Yup

sweatnspice said:
Kato -
Totally reminds me of Marie Sharp's brand. It's distributed by Crazy Ed's - the crew behind the Chili Beer.

When I saw it in the local store I was thinking of Marie Sharps right away.

Cheers,

Belizean Heat

sweatnspice said:
Kato -

Just had 70% of a bottle of Marie Sharps Belizean Heat on 5 Slices of Pizza.. Not bad at all.. Don't feel it was hot as their Comatose product though.

Cheers,

I've tried all Marie Sharp's products. I like the comatose and Belizean Heat. Which are awesome I like Sontava xxtra Hot pretty well also.

I think our newest version of Kato's Down South is a must for fans of Marie Sharps or Sontava. We'll be adding a garlic version called Hemi Hot Sauce early next year where it is made like the Down South but with loads of garlic added.

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
Nick speaking of chile beer you ever have the green chile beer made by Rio Grand Brewing out of Albuquerque the very best chile beer i ever tasted. Not a fan of cave creeks chile beer thie rio grands had great chile flavor and heat awesome stuff!

Mick
Kato's

I live here and have never seen the stuff.

I have empty bottles so I know at least at 1 time not that long ago it existed we went to the brewery and bought a couple cases and when we went back to FFS the following year I couldn,t find it. Gone that quick I guess. Still some awesome stuff the best I ever had.

Mick
Kato's

Back