• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

snack-food Taco Bell Diablo Tortilla Chips

Found these chillin' at my local grocery store.

fOKxM6e.jpg

Has anybody tried them yet? Winter...zero heat tolerance for me. I tried the Fire version of these chips. I love Fire sauce. Universal sauce for me. Not hot. Fire chips...hotter than the sauce, IMO. Tried Diablo Sauce. Not a fan. Tastes like somebody knocked over a jar of powdered spices into it. Not hot. Diablo chips...just as hot as the Fire chips. Flavor is outstanding! Blue masa to make up the chips. Pretty good!

They're pretty well covered in spices.

WzmTUiE.jpg

It's probably just me and my tolerance. Chips arent usually hot for me. But maybe things are looking up!!!

Bhuter said:
Found these chillin' at my local grocery store.

nothing that a good splash of powder cant handle ,     :party: 

Has anybody tried them yet? Winter...zero heat tolerance for me. I tried the Fire version of these chips. I love Fire sauce. Universal sauce for me. Not hot. Fire chips...hotter than the sauce, IMO. Tried Diablo Sauce. Not a fan. Tastes like somebody knocked over a jar of powdered spices into it. Not hot. Diablo chips...just as hot as the Fire chips. Flavor is outstanding! Blue masa to make up the chips. Pretty good!

They're pretty well covered in spices.

WzmTUiE.jpg

It's probably just me and my tolerance. Chips arent usually hot for me. But maybe things are looking up!!!

The less on a chip, the more I usually like it. I got LOTS of sauces with fewer of the FDA "approved" industrial additives...I just don't trust a product if the government has anything to say about it.

That said, it doesn't mean I haven't and don't eat that stuff--some of it is pretty darn good.

stettoman said:
The less on a chip, the more I usually like it. I got LOTS of sauces with fewer of the FDA "approved" industrial additives...I just don't trust a product if the government has anything to say about it.

That said, it doesn't mean I haven't and don't eat that stuff--some of it is pretty darn good.
Well, Hell when has the Gooberment been wrong, eh [emoji2957][emoji848]. They always have our best interests in mind when they make their decisions [emoji15][emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back