• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Taiwan brand chili pepper seeds

anyone here who have experience germinating the pepper seeds from taiwan?

here in philippines, there's a brand named Yates being sold in local supermarkets, i experienced to buy those seeds and sowed all seeds contained in the packet but to no avail. i have a zero percentage germinating those seeds, maybe these seeds are not meant to grow with kind of temperature here in philippines :)

anyone here who have experience germinating the pepper seeds from taiwan?

here in philippines, there's a brand named Yates being sold in local supermarkets, i experienced to buy those seeds and sowed all seeds contained in the packet but to no avail. i have a zero percentage germinating those seeds, maybe these seeds are not meant to grow with kind of temperature here in philippines :)

yates is an australian brand. some of them did not germinate but some did. yates have cayenne, bells, at hot marconi available locally.

maybe your referring to the taiwan seeds available in the groceries. i already tried the cherry pepper and it germinated. just don't buy the the herbs seeds.

Herbs from knownyou suck.

Pepper and tomato Seeds are ok. I just dont like growing the locally found stuff. Lol.

sorry for the error.

yes i'm referring to the brand called "known you" pepper seeds, i'm not successful with these brand. bought a cactus and pepper seeds of this brand but to no avail.

but also not successful with yates brand, except for the chives though.

sorry for the error.

yes i'm referring to the brand called "known you" pepper seeds, i'm not successful with these brand. bought a cactus and pepper seeds of this brand but to no avail.

but also not successful with yates brand, except for the chives though.

knownyou cactus and peppers works fine with me. herbs of knownyou = bad seeds. the only yates seeds that did not germinate are curled parsley, nasturtiums and delphinium.

i've had italian flat leaf parsley germinate from yates. =D they took forever though.

anything made in china suck. lol.

i sowed all seeds contained in 1 packet of knownyou that i recently bought from a nearby supermarket in 2 seedling bags to experiment germination rate. though i have experienced already that the previous packet that i bought none of it germinated. :)

Back