• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Take Your Best Guess Contest 2 Jars of Gold

Very nice fish.

AWESOME BOAT!

Oh yeah, great contest SC. :lol:

4.2 lbs Omri

I was rooting for you every day!

disappointed when you didn't win!

Maybe this next time will be the charm.

SC
Oh thanks man, that's so cool of you to say. :)

Well I'm glad you have plans for them, knowing you; probably just site down and eat em like a bag a potato chips. Be gone in 20 minutes!:mouthonfire:

I know you are a fisherman, I share your passion but I just catch the bait for muskies. Whats better then Fishing, drinking beer, and growing peppers; not necessarily in that order!!!

Enjoy, Keep your plant happy and your line wet buddy, and good luck in the next contest. Spicy Chicken

walleyefishing.jpg
Never had any Walleye, but as I heard they're some of the tastiest fish on earth along with Crappie and Bluegill.
Good looking fish! :drooling:

Nice looking walleyes! :cool: I fish for those a lot too. You can't beat fresh walleye! That's a pretty fancy boat ya got there too. What's on the back of it?

I got my peppers in the mail and, wow, that's a lot of peppers! :shocked: I've never tried a super chili before and was pleasantly surprised with the heat and flavor. The habs are great too. Most of them are about the size of a hab before drying, so these must have been some pretty big habs.
Hab_close_up.jpg

I'm not sure EXACTLY what I'm going to do with them all but I know I'll be posting more in the cooking forums. Maybe even try a few throwdowns.

A big thanks to Spicy Chicken for doing this! I know a lot of work went into these babies!
Habs_in_tray.jpg

.Dried almost 300 of these trays last year, just with Habs, electric bill :shocked: :tear: will have to build 2 more dehydrators this year with the expected harvest. Thinking about retrofitting them all to a pellet stove, maybe cheaper. :dance:

Nice looking walleyes! :cool: I fish for those a lot too. You can't beat fresh walleye! That's a pretty fancy boat ya got there too. What's on the back of it?Merc,300 HO

Awesome looking fishies and pods there SC! We have walleyes around here but they are a rare catch. You are welcome to come out this way, sink some beers in the creek (pronounced 'crick' round these parts) and catch some native Brownies with me whenever you'd like!

Back