• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Taking the plunge

So I found a new gourmet food store on the way home from work.

Scorned Woman - Very loose hot sauce when pouring. Smell the peppers and the vinegar right away. The vinegar is almost over powering. It has good flavor. It be a better sauce if they cut back a bit on the vinegar. Heat exploded when the sauce hit the back of the throat. Good burn as it was going down.

Z nothing beyond hot - .smell vingegar, pepper exact right way. Can taste the banna and pineapple.Takes about the two seconds before the heat takes over. Which I can feel from my lips all the way down to the stomach. Watery eyes and noise to go along with it.

Amazon very hot Habanero Mustard Sauce - Nothing special about this sauce. You can smell the habanero as soon as the cap is off. Can feel the heat as soon as it touches the tongue. However, the heat quickly disappear.

Cool. I have the Z sauce and it is pretty good but I do not think the 4 million Shu is accurate. The Bhuts I ate last season were WAY hotter

Ive only had the trinidad scorpion from Cajohns and was quite impressed, im told the scorpion puree is even better

CaJons is one of my all time favorite lines of hot sauce. At one time I was buying everything they make, but with so many out now I cannot keep up.i

I really enjoy the Z on pizza, but 4 million SHU is way off and not even close, I can pound that sauce. Da Bombs Final Answer is much hotter.

If i am inderstanding the discription correctly, one of the sauces ingredients is a 4mil extract, but the sauce itself is not 4mil, as it isnt purely that extract.

Looked at the link. Try the CaJohns Trinidad Hot sauce. It is tasty. :fireball:

I picked some of this up in Wilmington, NC while I was on vacation. Wonderful stuff. I have been eating it with rice, and a little soy sauce. Great flavor to it.

Back