• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Taste bud Question

I mentioned a sauce was mild, Chuk said that meant to watch out, and GuitarGod say it was about 5ish. :hell:

Can my heat sensors get that out of tune? I admit that some taste good straight out of the bottle and I've been quilty of drinking a bottle every now and then.

I started wondering about myself the other day at Arby's. I ate 3 regular Roast Beef sandwiches covered with Jersey Death (8-10 drops) and a packet of Horsey Sauce on each. It cleared the sinuses a little bit, but otherwise didn't seem too hot.
I carry a bottle everywhere!:lol:

Am I doomed to mediocrity in heat levels and at risk of becoming a chilihead searching for heat? Could I become a junkie and start mainlining sauce? Or maybe start using straight extract? Scary thoughts here.:onfire:

Yep, sounds like you got yourself a nice tolerance built up...that and the "quilty" sounds cool :lol:

I've heard of people being able to pop habanero's like they were candy and not blink an eye. Now that's some tolerance!

Back