TB's UDS ROCKS!!

OMFG! really??? I love my wife, but... :eek: huh... lets get this story straight... without SAID wife, there would be NO BLUES DAWG Missy Lou! and lets get the next story straight... without SAID wife offering to take said MIL dog, there would not be any 2nd future Aussie-blues pal for OUR beloved Missy Lou!

side note... blues dawg is pouting because she didn't get any "Q" scraps from TB's que-kfest... (que for breakfast) :(

as for the brisket, it was a little too "HOT" for me (silly boy for adding the hot shit), but the inside was pretty tasty! Next week will be the sweet "Q" version for said beloved blues wife! :woohoo:

do have to admit that the UDS is PDC (pretty damn cool)! luv ya TB

There's no shortage of smooches and loves for missylou in this house. I love mrs. blues but....I do love my 'dawg! My mother has an Aussie that I would dearly love to take too....a 1 1/2 yo merle with one blue eye.....I am such a sucker for these 'dawgs...

I can haz brikky brekky burro.... :dance:

IMG_2453.jpg

OMFG! really??? I love my wife, but... :eek: huh... lets get this story straight... without SAID wife, there would be NO BLUES DAWG Missy Lou! and lets get the next story straight... without SAID wife offering to take said MIL dog, there would not be any 2nd future Aussie-blues pal for OUR beloved Missy Lou!

side note... blues dawg is pouting because she didn't get any "Q" scraps from TB's que-kfest... (que for breakfast) :(

as for the brisket, it was a little too "HOT" for me (silly boy for adding the hot shit), but the inside was pretty tasty! Next week will be the sweet "Q" version for said beloved blues wife! :woohoo:

do have to admit that the UDS is PDC (pretty damn cool)! luv ya TB

LMAO @ Mrs. Blues. you do realize that this weekend coming up is the Que throwdown so it will be hot. Toughen up!!!

:runs away before Mrs. Blues reads this:

I must say you make some of the most mouth watering pictures I have ever seen. That brekky looks delicious...

:waiting on the weekend:

I must say you make some of the most mouth watering pictures I have ever seen. That brekky looks delicious...

:waiting on the weekend:

You're too kind sir and coming from you of all people that's as good as it gets right there. Been a while AJ..bring on the grillQ

Back