• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Tctenten's peppers SMOKEN

Started a pepper party!!!! Wow took me a while to prep these bad boys brother!!!! :)
Thanks again my friend!! First the smoke then to the sauce production station!
IMG_20150726_125906.jpg
IMG_20150726_130338.jpg

Nice cold smoke fer 6 hrs plus

Lookin' good OS, what are you smoking them with?

I can totally understand the frustration in prepping those chillies. I do it almost every batch of sauce and it is the worst part of the whole process.

SR.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
A tip, buy a lasagna tray and put holes in it and use that for peppers and smoking or buy the already done aluminum smoking trays for veggies that Weber makes. Works awesome and keeps everything nice and tidy.
Great tip JHP will definitely be hitting the local commercial kitchen supply store
wayright said:
Looks nice,,what kind of smoke did you put on it?

:cool:
Kevin
Thanks wayright!! :) this batch was pecan and cherry 165 deg for 6 hrs.
Shorerider said:
Lookin' good OS, what are you smoking them with?
I can totally understand the frustration in prepping those chillies. I do it almost every batch of sauce and it is the worst part of the whole process.
SR.
Thank You my brother!!! :) Man oh man hands on fire LOL!! :evil:
Oh man had some HELLBURNERO tonight on some citrus marinated pork chops had to take it off table my animals for friends were putting it on everything!! Bastards!! :) everyone thought it was hot until I broke out the Smoke"N"Fire Yyyeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaa everyone coughing and tearing up HAHA haha but my serious chili eating friend loved it took home a little in a cub for some chilli he's making.
hogleg said:
Where's the beef???
Haha haha you crazy bastard hogleg next up lamb!! :)
SavinaRed said:
someones having a nice pepper party !!!!!!
ARREEBBAA haha you got that right my friend whole neighborhood smells like peppers!!! :)

oldsalty said:
Thank You my brother!!! :) Man oh man hands on fire LOL!! :evil:
Oh man had some HELLBURNERO tonight on some citrus marinated pork chops had to take it off table my animals for friends were putting it on everything!! Bastards!! :) everyone thought it was hot until I broke out the Smoke"N"Fire Yyyeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaa everyone coughing and tearing up HAHA haha but my serious chili eating friend loved it took home a little in a cub for some chilli he's making.

Glad to hear that you're getting good use of Hellburnero brother. As you have found,  I've found it to go particularly well with white meats. I'm yet to have it on Pork, but it is definitely my go-to sauce with chicken. I still have a few bottles for whenever you run out.

I gotta stop using so much Smoke'N'Fire on my food, it starts off ok, but by the end of my meal I'm a sweaty mess. Oh yeah!!!

SR.

Back