Ted The Fire Breathing Idiot

Yeah Ken has had many many Super Hots and always consumes the whole pod and not one time has he felt good LMAO my wife only one time. Naga Bob and I always get the rush that's why we keep doing it lol

I just made Naga Bob his own profile and told him his password. give him time to figure this out.

We've tried many different heat level chiles and in different amounts. Usually don't get the rush with small bites or tastes, usually only with larger bites/samples or multiple samples in a row. So I could see that with one sample/bite. Don't know how much she ate ...just musing here...

jmho ...i feel like there has to be a certain level of capsaicin injested and it also depends on each body's reaction to capsaicin. At the NW chilefest a couple months ago, habaneroheat81 was tasting a lot of sauces and sampling pods left and right. I don't think he ever ate a whole pod of anything, just bites of t-scorps, fatalii, RS Habs, bhuts, douglahs, and then it hit. He got the major rush.

I just saw this so figured I would add my 2 cents if that's ok. I believe the final straw that day came from the most unlikely source. Between the 4 Mak II wings, half a scorpion, bits of douglah, bits of yellow 7, bits of different habs as well as bhuts and salsas and sauces. For some reason the mini hab was what got me going. Sure I've had hotter that day, I even maned up and ate the last Mak II and a couple more peppers after this. However, that's when I had the biggest endorphin rush. Mind you this was the hottest habanero I've ever had (and keep in mind my user name). Of course it's probably the accumulation of hot stuff I had before then.
Aaron

P.S. Forgot, Welcome from Buckley WA. Next to horse ranch of desire. :lol: (if you don't know ask that Google guy about Enumclaw, WA.)

Back