• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Test Run

JSKaiser

Banned
Hey. Just working on uploading all my pics. Have one of some Red Jumbo Jalapenos, some Caribbean Red Habaneros, and some Bhut Jolokias. I was making sauces and playing with setups. I love to take pics of the peppers. Beautiful Fruits!!!
PepperCollage5.jpg

Hopefully this doesnt just show up as coding. More to come soon!

Some Explosive Bursts Im growing in a Topsy Turvy. Surprisingly well with this one. Didnt think it would work so well. Going to try one with all the differrent varieties of Bhuts in one planter and see what the outcome is.
ExplosiveBurst5.jpg

Freshly planted seeds.
july3005.jpg

Dont have recent pics since this one, but soe have germinated already and are on the way to the top row soon.

Baby Yellow Peter Peppers
YellowPeterPepper.jpg

Started to wilt a bit due to getting all leggy so he headed outside and has since been clipped up top and is bushy. Cant wait to get some pods off of this one!!
Trinidad Douglah
TrinidadDouglah3.jpg

Heres one of my tobascos. 4 1/2 feet already and hasnt even started budding. Hope its a good producer.
Tobasco4.jpg

Some Jalapenos. Have ripened since pic and graciously eaten!!
Jalapeno3.jpg

A baby Chocolate Bhut Jolokia pushing through. Thanks to Dave from dragonsdust.com for the seeds
ChocolateBhutJolokia3.jpg

Baby Yellow Bhut Jolokias. Thanks again Dave.
ChocolateBhutJolokia2.jpg

Some more Bhut blooms
BhutJolokia16.jpg

Thanks. These are rather recent. Just wanted to test out the whole posting pictures and got into it. Ill be posting a grow log soon in the growing forum.

Back