Texas Creek Sauces Sale

salsalady

Business Member
It's Here! 
Texas Creek's Super Bowl Super Sauce Sale!
Pick 6 or Top 10

IMG_6840.JPG

7 Pot Seasoning Salt
Spicy Worcestershire Sauce
Pear-Garlic Hot Sauce*
Jalapeno Sriracha Sauce
12mil Pure Evil*
GhostFire Hot Sauce
Tropical Ghost Sauce Glaze
Chipotle BBQ Sauce ( :eek:  It Does Exist! :lol:)
Fermented Habanero Sauce
Fire Roasted Red Sauce
Super Sour Jalapeno Fermented Sauce
Jalapeno Seasoning Salt

Pick6 box- medium flat rate box, your choice of 6 items.  Pick 6 different items, pick 6 of the same. $49
Top10 box- large flat rate box, your choice of 10 items.  Pick 10 different, pick 10 of the same. $75

* Pear-Garlic and Pure Evil are limited to 1 each per order
** shipping is included for continental US addresses only.  I can ship international if customer pays the extra shipping.

While most people will probably pay with PayPal, I do work with people who want to send a personal or cashiers check.  I can also send a PayRequest through Paypal to any email and the person can pay with a credit card or from their bank account.  Lots of options.  Post here or send me a PM if you have a question. 

For PayPal payments- send me a PM with your order, mailing address, paypal email.  I'll send a pay request from PayPal.  Once payment is received, your order will be packed and shipped.

Sale goes from now through Feb 3rd (the Saturday before Super Bowl)

See Below for Sauce pictures and details including heat levels-

GhostFire Hot Sauce- 6.5/10- chipotle/cider vinegar/spices flavors, classic award winning hot sauce, 10oz bottle
IMG_6827.JPG

Chipotle BBQ Sauce- 6.5/10- mustard, sugar, chipotle and spices in this hot award winning sauce.  Contains-Milk, Soy
IMG_6831.JPG

Tropical Ghost Sauce Glaze- 4/10- mandarin orange, pineapple, ginger and spices- a sweet glaze sauce excellent with fish, chicken, rice, veggies
IMG_6832.JPG

Fire Roasted Red Sauce- 5/10- fire roasted tomatoes, onion, garlic, and smoked habaneros, a nice thick tomato based sauce. Contains-Soy
IMG_6828.JPG

Pear-Garlic Habanero Hot Sauce- 5/10- made with pears, garlic, onion, and smoked habanero chiles, this unique white sauce is great on nachos and perfect for pork, chicken, veggies.
IMG_6830.JPG

Red Jalapeno Sriracha Sauce- 5/10- fermented red jalapenos, with onion and garlic
IMG_6834.JPG

Spicy Worcestershire Sauce- 4/10- spicy, complex, no fish, wheat-free and no extra salt added.  Contains- Soy
IMG_6835.JPG

Habanero Sriracha- 6/10- fermented habanero peppers with oniion, garlic, and carrots
IMG_6833.JPG

Super Sour Jalapeno Sauce- 4/10 fermented green jalapenos, onion and garlic.  For those who can't get it sour enough, this will do the trick! 
IMG_6838.JPG

Seasoning Salts- 3/10,5/10- sea salt blended with jalapeno or Jonah 7 Pot chiles and spices.  In a reusable/refillable grinder top bottle.
IMG_6836.JPG

IMG_6837.JPG

Pure Evil 12mil- 12/10- 12mil SHU Pure Evil Capsaicin Drops, pure extreme heat.  Use the drops in food to spice up the heat without changing the flavor.   
IMG_6847.JPG

Thanks So Much for everyone's continuing support for Texas Creek Products!

Got It, parker49!  Thanks!

Hogleg, your order's in also!

Thanks, D3~  I used sea salt, can't remember the brand~

OK, so I didn't really think that hard about it....sorry!  Pretty sure it's Guisto's... :)

MikeUSMC said:
After my back surgery last year, Ann was kind enough to send me a "recovery box" full of her sauces, and I'll personally vouch for each and every one of them! Great product, great people, great friend!

Jump on this offer, pepper people!!! Fantastic products at a price you're not gonna beat! :metal:
Yeah Ann's sauces are awesome and this is a great price especially with the pure evil. That bbq sauce is outstanding too

Orders are on the way, A couple might be getting theirs today.  For those that used PayPal, your tracking numbers should of been forwarded through PP.  For those other than PP, I've send tracking # by PM.  Let me know if you can't find your tracking #, I'll forward it.

Thanks!
SL

Yay!  Safe and sound, Thanks t0mato, Enjoy!

hogleg said:
Package received!  :dance:

You're the Best , Ann!!

Thank you 

You know I wouldn't do this if it weren't for all you Top Tier customers! 
XOXO back atcha~

Thanks parker49!

Back