Texas Creek Superbowl Sale!

salsalady

Business Member
It's Here Again!  Texas Creek Products Superbowl Sale! 

With some new items, and many fan favorites, the heat in the kitchen is kicking up as the sauces are cranking out.  I'll post pictures as the sauces get done. 

The plan is to take orders from now until Feb Jan 31st.  I plan to ship everything on Feb 1st to allow plenty of shipping time for folks to get their orders before the Superbowl on Feb 7th.

There are 2 choices, with lots of combinations.

Pick 6- 6 items shipped in MFRB
Top 10- 10 items shipped in LFRB

You can order 6 or 10 of the same item, 2+2+2, one of each, 3+3+4...you get the idea~~~ ;)

This year has a couple new items and one mystery sauce which I'm not going to list until it's actually made and I know it's good.  It's a new sauce, I'll tell you more later...after it turns out.

What's on the menu for 2021 with the estimated heat levels listed.

1. GhostFire Hot Sauce- chipotle and cider vinegar based with lots of spices, an award winning classic, 6/10
  2. Chipotle Hot Sauce- our original hot sauce, milder, cider vinegar and spices 4/10
  3. Spicy Worcestershire Sauce- no fish, no wheat, excellent for a marinade 4/10
  4. Fire Roasted Red Sauce- made with fire roasted tomatoes, garlic and onion 5/10
  5. Tropical Ghost Hot Sauce Glaze- a sweet sauce, excellent for Asian dishes, mandarin oranges and ginger 3/10
  6. Chipotle BBQ Sauce- the Sasquatch of sauces, rumored to exist, but rarely seen  :lol:  4/10
  7. Spicy Steak Sauce- award winning, our newest sauce is already a big hit. 4/10
  8. *Chipotle Mustard- stone ground mustard, chipotle, honey, not too sweet 4/10
  9. *Wasabi Mustard- stone ground mustard, real wasabi powder, Jonah 7 Pot, cider and agave 5/10 (Limit 1 per order)
  10. *Mystery Sauce- a fruit based sauce, will let you know if it turns out ;)
  11. *OOPS Pure Evil Capsaicin Drops- I used capsaicin from a source other than my usual supplier.  The color is an amber color instead of the usual off white.  It's still 1.5mil SHU, just looks darker.  An excellent opportunity to get a 1/2 oz bottle for cheap. 
*New Items

I'm expecting a delivery of peppers, might be able to come up with another one.  And each box will have a couple of extras.  ;)  Processing will be in High Gear Jan 28-31.  Here's pics and descriptions of most of the sauces from the 2018 sale-
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/67120-texas-creek-sauces-sale/

I can accommodate different payment options.  Typically, I send a Pay Request through PayPal to your email.  The request can be paid through your PP account if you have one, or with a credit card or directly from your bank account if you don't have a PP account. 

This year's prices are-
Pick 6- MFRB- $55 USD
Top 10- LFRB- $90 USD
PM me with your order, your mailing address and an email to send the Pay Request to. 

I can accommodate international shipping, but just be aware, shipping is $$$.  Just for reference, a MFRB to Canada is an additional $356 and to Australia, it's an additional $68.

Thanks you for everyone's continuing support over the years.  

Enjoy the Superbowl and Here's to an AWESOME 2021!!!

XOXO

salsalady 

First sauce done is the Spicy Worcestershire Sauce-

IMG_20210123_134033228.jpg

First order is in!  Thank you!

I rallied up this morning, got out to the kitch about 8:00, all geared up to make 8 cases of Ghost Fire.  Didn't get very far...ran out of propane.  -sigh-

Moving on, I don't need propane to make the mustards!  Those are Done!

IMG_20210124_091600957.jpg

IMG_20210124_102221100.jpg

IMG_20210124_102331045.jpg

I *might* have added a touch more Jonah 7 Pot than usual.  Just a smidge...;)

Also, the Wasabi Mustard is limited to 1 each.  Sorry!  I don't have very many and won't be able to get more ingredients before ship date.  Thanks for your understanding.

3 more sauces done.

Ghost Fire
IMG_20210129_162618818.jpg

Spicy Steak Sauce
IMG_20210129_162600641.jpg

...and our first bottled hot sauce product, Chipotle Hot Sauce.  This is a classic cider vinegar based, medium heat hot sauce.  It has a loyal local fan base, including our snow plow driver.  I give him a gallon of the Chipotle Hot Sauce each year.  That usually takes care of a couple of plow outs, but this year is CRAZY!  I'll probably owe him a little more than the one gallon of sauce.  I think he's been here 3 times just this week. 
IMG_20210129_162548259.jpg

Yesterday, before the snow still on the roof slid. 
IMG_20210128_112359473_HDR.jpg

Kitchen window this morning
IMG_20210129_082448955.jpg

Tomorrow it's Tropical Ghost and a new SuperHot one!  It'll be a test run of sorts~

Chipotle BBQ Sauce
mustard based, chipotle, medium heat
IMG_6831.JPG

Tropical Ghost Hot Sauce Glaze- sweet, lightly spicy, perfect for rice, vegetables, chicken, fish
IMG_6832.JPG

NOTE- No Fire Roasted Red Sauce!  Sorry, I can't find a couple ingredients in stores. 

salsalady said:

This year's prices are-
Pick 6- MFRB- $55 USD
Top 10- LFRB- $90 USD
PM me with your order, your mailing address and an email to send the Pay Request to. 

I can accommodate international shipping, but just be aware, shipping is $$$.  Just for reference, a MFRB to Canada is an additional $356 and to Australia, it's an additional $68.

YIKES!!!!  Just saw this Typo.  Shipping to Canada isn't an additional $356......it's an additional $35.   Sorry about that.  Did anyone else notice that?   :lol:

I'd edit the OP if I could.....(HintHint...Boss...;)

((That's a hint that it would be nice if the person who starts the thread could edit it past the 7-day [or whatever the time frame is] window...not that I was asking Boss to edit it for me))

OK, I'm shutting up now.......

Here's a new one! 

I scored some dried peppers from Redtail Forester of Red Hawk Peppers and sauces.  Fatalii, 7 Pot and T Scorpion.  My trusty BlendTec turns peppers like this-
IMG_20210130_084325033.jpg

into powder like this-
IMG_20210130_105116231.jpg

I'm calling this Solar Flare Hot Sauce-
mandarin oranges, carrot, orange juice,. balsamic vinegar, onion, ginger, fatalii powder, salt.  7/10 heat.  It is Hot, has a good ginger bite, the carrots and mandarins give it a bit of sweet, but it's not overly sweet.
IMG_20210130_122542280.jpg

Looks like THP is finally getting new shoes!  :dance:   The Texas Creek Sauces sale will go on.  If you want things for the superbowl, please get back to me right away!  Otherwise, we'll catch up after the new site launches. 

Thanks, SnF!

Orders went out Monday. The sale will go on for a while, but it won't arrive by Superbowl.

Thanks everyone! Enjoy~~~

Thanks, SnF!

Orders went out Monday. The sale will go on for a while, but it won't arrive by Superbowl.

Thanks everyone! Enjoy~~~

Back