tfmiltz needs to be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is a troll and totally ruined our pepper chat with off the wall bs so I would ask the he be removed

i never seen some one troll hatred that hard in my whole life. it didn't really bother me at first because he kept it between him and pex.. but what bugged me was how he killed the chat 100% by trolling hate non stop, and if you spoke... he called you pex. he said everyone in the chat was pex. kinda offensive because he doesnt even know me. what ever. i should have left but we were talking morugas, butch t's and douglahs and i didnt think he was going to be a chat ender. (wait 1 hour to finish a convo). i guess ill just leave anytime hes around ever

-jake

I'll go further and say every sad sack that has joined this year and wants free pods, products and sauces and wants to promote their youtube account consuming those products should be removed.
Pathetic.
Too late, we have trusted reviewers already, and don't get off on some new guy finding what is hot - we already know and by now it looks pathetic. No one cares!

By the way here is my youtube:
http://youtu.be/szWkAaD00j0?t=1s

Yeah but when you're trying to have a decent convesation and had been for an hour to have these kind of people come in and ruin it is wrong, Totally off the wall context. and for what reason JMO

I will agree that this guy who was spewing hatred needs to be looked at but everyone hating on this 13 year old kid is pathetic. He is a little kid. Give him a break. Yes he was being annoying by over posting asking for pods to review but he is 13 what do you expect! He was polite about it, he is actually reviewing them and not just asking for free pods to trick people with or something stupid. I wouldn't send him pods either because he is young but I also don't think it is right to jump down his throat and boot him for asking for some pepper love. It just makes us look bad for doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back