• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Thank you all for inspiration

Thanks to this forum I have learned a lot and I thing achieved a lot in field of growing,
below are some of my pictures ,just established fotobucket account so forgive me for some pictures with low quality ,they will be removed,
most of info and ideas are from this board,this is my second year of gardening and if it will go like this I will need rent my neighbor backyard lol

Picture175.jpg

Picture212.jpg

Picture214.jpg

Picture223.jpg

looks like a lot of work Andy...well done...

I too have grown a hugely varied and improved crop over last year thanks to this site.

Nice raised beds! I go that route too. Yours look a little more crowded than mine, but it looks good!

andy999, very, very, very nice your plants in the pots look awesome like the raised beds and really love the light stand.:lol:.

Dale

Great looking plants and garden. I don't have raised beds but I know that most that have them really like them. Much easier for weeding and such.

I echo the thoughts of others. Fantastic looking plants, though I'm hoping your growing season lasts well into the end of the year.

Mike

Thank a lot for all kind comments,
it fell very good to hear kind words from fellows "chili heads " with lots more experience.
Without site like this and experienced guys and girls I wouldn't be where I'm with my garden ..

great set up there really makes me jelous. I have one question though last year I had a bunch of small pots under lights like your it took hours to take them out one by one to water them. Do you have a secret way to make the watering easier?

VtPepper said:
great set up there really makes me jelous. I have one question though last year I had a bunch of small pots under lights like your it took hours to take them out one by one to water them. Do you have a secret way to make the watering easier?

It is(was) time consuming!!!!!:lol:
when peppers were in wooden trays (holders) it was initially easy to water (from the bottle),but when leaves got bigger, leaves covered 6oz cups
then in 16 oz I had to water one by one-it was killing me,
Next year I will make holders for 16 oz cups-thanks AlabamaJack for schematics:onfire:
later in black pots which are sitting in black plastic trays -I was watering from the bottom-but you have to have the same pots,the same soil so they take water with the same speed evenly.
All I can say I'm glad that plants are outside-not all, I still have 24 Tabasco (mainly)in my basement:onfire:

Back