• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Thanks AJ! Toothache

I have had a wisdom tooth bothering me for a little while now and tonight I had steak for dinner. Needless to say I bit into a nice big bite and OWWWWWWWW!!!!! I went for my new bottle of pepper vodka and that soothed things for a minute, but not enough. Then I remembered AJ having a thread about how peppers can help cure a toothache. Having just picked some tonight I found one of my smaller red habs and chomped it at the stem. Well, the pepper tasted sweet and I worried for a minute about it getting stuck in my tooth, but by the time I spit out a couple of seeds the pain (from the pepper) started and it was a nice familiar pain. Pain as a relief who would guess. Well after the pain began to subside I realized... the tooth doesn't hurt anymore! Wow. It still lets me know its still there every now and then, but nothing like before. this could be coincidence, but I am feeling better and I am thanking my little hab and my buddy AJ for every minute of relief I've had.

Ya, i do that if I ever get a headache or such and it really helps.
Also is good for kicking the cobwebs out after a "long night". ;)

the only problem, if it is a problem is when the pepper burn stops completely, the tooth pain will return and you will have to take another bite of pepper....ain't that the sh*t?

well I ate the whole pepper so I guess that bought me some time since it didn't come back yet. Maybe that and the pepper vodka I'm swilling...

anything to keep the burn alive worked for me JayT...

Back