Thanks THP

I just wanted to thank members of thehotpepper.com for being the coolest spicy community on the web. 

There are so many great people here, and regardless of whether I was a wanna-be hot sauce guy (when I 1st joined) to now when I am actually a hot sauce guy, most everyone here has been affable, welcoming & accepting. 

There is a shared love for spicy food, and regardless of ethnicity, gender, political affiliation or creed, people here are unified by a common bond. Ok, maybe not creed - terrible band. But everything else... ;)

Anyway, thank you all for being you - for offering advice through the tough times and celebrating the things worth celebrating with equal gusto. 

Not to get too mushy, but I love you guys.  :party:

You're very welcome!

:rofl: 
T.I.-rescues-creed-s-Scott-Stapp-after-near-death-hotel-balcony-fall.jpg

I've thought about saying the exact same thing, but hadn't gotten around to it. 

You're absolutely right, couldn't find a better bunch of people anywhere on the Internet.

I do my best to repay the information I have gained from THP by posting things that I know a little bit about, I still owe a bit more though......

SR.

Wanna say thank you scott. If it wasn't for the freebee pack of sauces you sent me I probably wouldn't be the chili head I am today... Or maybe that should be damn you! Lol :p

Back