• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Thanks to Pulpiteer, ZanderSpice, Kcso53, BakersPeppers, and Biscgolf!!!

Hey, I just wanted to thank Andy (Pulpiteer) for hooking me up with an awesome bunch of Aji Lemon Drop peppers, and some delicious marmalade made from them as well! This guy is really cool, the peppers he grew were so fresh and delicious, and he is one of the nicest people I've met here on the boards. Thanks again!

I also want to thank Zander (ZanderSpice) for the awesome assortment! I got Red Rocoto, Orange Manzano, Aji Lemon Drop, Aji Limo, Yellow-Orange Bird Pepper, CGN22184, Red C.Frutescens, Black Naga, Douglah, Yellow Scorpion SR, and Aji Crystal. He made me up this custom assortment per my request, very nice guy! Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to try a TON of new peppers that I'd never had!

Next up, Mike (kcso53) has been a really nice guy to me since I joined a couple of months ago. I bought some NagaBons from him back in September, and they were amazing and delicious. Really fresh, and they went to a great cause, a delicious sauce. He also helped give me advice on different plant foods and germination/growing methods to help me get a good start on next season. I also bought some Congo Trinidads from him recently, and he threw in a couple of Brain Strains and Yellow 7-Pots, too. He's really cool, and I wanted to thank him again for being cool and also giving me the opportunity to try a bunch of good peppers. Great job on growing them, too!

Almost forgot (sorry Dale!) to thank Dale from Baker's Peppers for the opportunity to try those cool Chocolate Habanero Hybrids. What cool pods! He also packed some seeds and dried pod samples (10 of them!) in the package, very nice guy and what a cool assortment of bonus gifts! Thanks again, Dale!

Last, my most recent dealings were with John (Biscgolf), whom I bought a pound of Caribbean Red Habaneros from. They just arrived today looking great and were nice and fresh. Really crisp, firm pods and with bright red color. I can't wait to crack into them and also to make a delicious sauce from them, too! John was really nice, and worked with me on a time delay of payment until I got my check. Thanks again, these are one of my favorite tasting peppers, and it was a great deal. Thanks so much!

It has been wonderful dealing with so many cool people here on the boards the last 2 months or so. These 5 gentlemen are just the 5 I've bought pods from, but the nice people go way beyond that, to the cool guys I've met through SASBE seed offers, or just from the forums in general. I look forward to meeting more cool people here, and if I get a good harvest next year, you can bet I will be sharing the wealth here on the boards!

Karl

I too have had great experiences buying from both Zander and John! Two great community members. This forum really seems to be full of awesome people.

Back