Thanks to romy6

I would like to let everyone know that what user "romy6" did for me! I said that I wanted to make an icecream with aji lemons, but I would have to wait till next season to grow them. He sent me a pm saying that he would send me some pods for free. So I sent him my info and in the mail today was this!

2 Aji Lemons
2011-08-04141939.jpg

3 Datils
2011-08-04141930.jpg

1 Naga Jolokia
2011-08-04141925.jpg

PLUS

Aji Lemon, Datil, And Naga Jolokia seeds!
:dance: :woohoo: :dance: :woohoo: :dance:
2011-08-04141959.jpg

2011-08-04142008.jpg

2011-08-04141949.jpg

So THANK YOU romy6!!

still waiting to see this ice cream
LOL Well I AM going to make the icecream but It will be a small batch because I ate one of the peppers. But at the moment I have drinking a cold one cooking some chorizo sauteing some mushrooms and onions crumbling some cheese and stuffing it into poblanos...

Well the wife just told me that she didnt want stuffed peppers... so I told her to go to johnnys then (local bbq joint) and now there is a naga jolokia in the mix!

Very nice score Hillbilly!
Way to spread the heat Romy!!! Chiliheads are tha best!! :dance:
Cant wait to see the Ice Cream!!

Kevin

Thank you for the kind words. Now i wish I had sent you more pods. As soon as I get another nice harvest i will send you enough to make that ice cream. And I would like to thank Kevin(wayright) for inspiring me to spread the heat. And all you other generous chiliheads! :beer:

Wow, that's awesome romy6! Are the Aji Lemons the same as what I've heard called Lemon Drops? I've been growing peppers for a couple of years but now trying to get really serious. I'm going to try and germinate my own this next season. I'm really hoping to find some true scotch bonnet seeds as well as other fruity rare peppers, etc (can't find anything but jalapeños, and the like, here in OK where I live). when do you start germinating indoors? My pepper production has been really poor this year due to our extreme heat and dryness since late May. Thanks for any info and this great forum!

Julie

Wow, that's awesome romy6! Are the Aji Lemons the same as what I've heard called Lemon Drops? I've been growing peppers for a couple of years but now trying to get really serious. I'm going to try and germinate my own this next season. I'm really hoping to find some true scotch bonnet seeds as well as other fruity rare peppers, etc (can't find anything but jalapeños, and the like, here in OK where I live). when do you start germinating indoors? My pepper production has been really poor this year due to our extreme heat and dryness since late May. Thanks for any info and this great forum!

Julie
Hey Julie . Glad you found us. I am by no means an expert but from what I understand they are not the same. Aji lemons or aji limons are baccs while lemon drops are chinese. I have not grown lemon drops yet. There are a lot of good threads about where to find seeds, best way to germinate and stuff like that. I live and Florida and start most of my seeds outside. I will shoot you pm.

Back