Thanksgiving Give Away - Winner Announced

Another great give away Buddy.That stuff looks so good and is going to be some really good tasting stuff.I enjoyed mine and whoever wins this is in for a real treat.Out of fairness, I am going to pass on this great offer.Thanks again Terry. This guy makes some killer stuff.

sicman said:
Yes,Everyone can enjoy them. I imagine they would be a huge hit at any turkey table. 

buddy going to make granny and aunt sue fight over the last deviled egg with candied jalos cut up in them.
Thanks.  A jar of candied Jalapenos will be included . . . everyone who enters should thank Mr. Sicman.  BTW . . . I'm pulling for granny!
pepperguy1 said:
Another great give away Buddy.That stuff looks so good and is going to be some really good tasting stuff.I enjoyed mine and whoever wins this is in for a real treat.Out of fairness, I am going to pass on this great offer.Thanks again Terry. This guy makes some killer stuff.
Thanks for the compliment and thanks for being a gentleman - I'll have sauces/purees/powders leftover after the Holidays - you'll be on my list.

Back