• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Thats All Folks!!

Well it seems like the next 2 days I will be picking all the pods on my plants and pulling the plants from their containers
to be set out at the recycling/compost curb.I sill have tons
of pods some ripe some close and some not so it will be the
paper bag/banana route.But all in all I think I had a great year considering it was my 1st.Thanks again to you all for the help.I will have some pics of my final harvest.Reason I am doing it is 1 it is gonna be down right cold and 2 its just time to stop :clap:

Buddy im gonna miss those post and harvest pictures..But till next growing season..When all the tears and joy start again in earnest,been cutting back myself and luckily weather hasn't been to cold or wet and im slowing cutting back and preparing for next year to and working on a growing room.Sure will miss that dogs face :clap:

talas said:
Buddy im gonna miss those post and harvest pictures..But till next growing season..When all the tears and joy start again in earnest,been cutting back myself and luckily weather hasn't been to cold or wet and im slowing cutting back and preparing for next year to and working on a growing room.Sure will miss that dogs face :clap:

Talas I may be done growing/harvest I am not done canning/making sauces!!:lol:Plus I have til Nov 15th
then Dec 1 to Jan 1 to hunt birds so more pics of
Gunner!!;)

HPFF, my plants all suffered from Sat nights frost. I too and am in the process of cleaning out the garden. We can now say that we have our first season completed. I know I had fun and hope next season will be just as much fun.

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
Talas I may be done growing/harvest I am not done canning/making sauces!!:lol:Plus I have til Nov 15th
then Dec 1 to Jan 1 to hunt birds so more pics of
Gunner!!;)

Well thank goodness for that buddy :clap:

Pepperfreak said:
HPFF, my plants all suffered from Sat nights frost.

I don't understand how the frost gets from your mug of beer to your chile plants!YOu guys should be more careful!
Still watching air-conditioned baseball in St.Pete-GO RAYS!!!!

Back