Thats it, I cant handle the stomach pain anymore so no more reviews

meinchoh said:
I'm sure going to miss Windsor  :cry: ....Seriously, I still don't know how you and Nigel do that.... :crazy:

Come on, Ed...man up!  Even I did a Douglah x TS smileyguy697 sent me!
(Don't tell him I only ate a tiny piece)

cone9 said:

Come on, Ed...man up!  Even I did a Douglah x TS smileyguy697 sent me!
(Don't tell him I only ate a tiny piece)
Not a word!  :shh: ....Dale Baker's TS Chocolates tear my stomach up, so there may be something about chocolate pods..Primos, Red Brains and Morugas don't seem to bother my stomach though

Good Lord He's human after all! LoL. Great review buddy! It must have been killin your stomach almost right away! That was a nasty crazy hot pod LoL! If you want Todds no gut cramps elixer recipe let ne know. I haven't tried it yet but he swears by it.
meinchoh said:
Not a word!  :shh: ....Dale Baker's TS Chocolates tear my stomach up, so there may be something about chocolate pods..Primos, Red Brains and Morugas don't seem to bother my stomach though
You must not have had a Reaper yet! LoL

NuHot said:
Despite the searing heat, you are resilient Pex. How long did this cross, maintain its heat and other side affects?

at least a good 10 mins after the video turned off haha. I puked like 15-20 mins after the vid.

3/5King said:
Agreed Scovie. Nice job Pexy! That pod was massive! I always want to eat a huge meal before I eat a super but then I think "well, then I might just throw it up...."

The gut pain is why I most times don't eat more than pieces of super hots. It is unbearable.

thank you! yeah... but I may have a secret weapon. anyways that pod tasted like rank ass. I dont really... suggest it for the flavor, but the heat is astronomical. 

megahot said:
Good Lord He's human after all! LoL. Great review buddy! It must have been killin your stomach almost right away! That was a nasty crazy hot pod LoL! If you want Todds no gut cramps elixer recipe let ne know. I haven't tried it yet but he swears by it.

You must not have had a Reaper yet! LoL
After seeing your review, I seriously doubt that I will!  :fireball:

That pod cross looked killer. The color was exceptional, too bad it bombed in the flavor dpt. Sounds like this is the hottest pepper you reviewed ?

PexPeppers said:

at least a good 10 mins after the video turned off haha. I puked like 15-20 mins after the vid.

thank you! yeah... but I may have a secret weapon. anyways that pod tasted like rank ass. I dont really... suggest it for the flavor, but the heat is astronomical. 

NuHot said:
That pod cross looked killer. The color was exceptional, too bad it bombed in the flavor dpt. Sounds like this is the hottest pepper you reviewed ?

nah, i was able to handle it there at the end, a weird feeling of calmness. it just tasted like ass. it was a tad hotter than the doughah. top 5 hottest ive had are

Brown moruga
Red Moruga
Brain strain
this pod
Douglah

PexPeppers said:

nah, i was able to handle it there at the end, a weird feeling of calmness. it just tasted like ass. it was a tad hotter than the doughah. top 5 hottest ive had are

Brown moruga
Red Moruga
Brain strain
this pod
Douglah
I am guessing another pod in that box will replace your top 5 ;)

Back