Thats it, I cant handle the stomach pain anymore so no more reviews

I guess this is as good a place as any to ask.

I just found out about ultra hot peppers this past winter.

I have alway enjoyed the heat that a NICE jalapeno or serrano was capable of producing, and consuming them with a sandwich or meal. I have also grown jalapenos that were so hot they would make you do the fish out of water dance and look frantically for something to releive the burn.

I have watched many pod reveiws on you tube and have been making attempts to build up my capsacian recepter tolerences. without a good supply of pods with an ever increasing scoville rating, its difficult to stay the course. Where serranos and super chiles used to be somewhat intolerable to chew up without the fish out of water dance. I can now survive several at a time without too much discomfort. the question is, I guess, does the scoville ladder climb stay pretty much consistant or does each step get easier and or come sooner.

Thx for your input.

HP22BH said:
I guess this is as good a place as any to ask.

I just found out about ultra hot peppers this past winter.

I have alway enjoyed the heat that a NICE jalapeno or serrano was capable of producing, and consuming them with a sandwich or meal. I have also grown jalapenos that were so hot they would make you do the fish out of water dance and look frantically for something to releive the burn.

I have watched many pod reveiws on you tube and have been making attempts to build up my capsacian recepter tolerences. without a good supply of pods with an ever increasing scoville rating, its difficult to stay the course. Where serranos and super chiles used to be somewhat intolerable to chew up without the fish out of water dance. I can now survive several at a time without too much discomfort. the question is, I guess, does the scoville ladder climb stay pretty much consistant or does each step get easier and or come sooner.

Thx for your input.

pretty much constant hurt. if you REALLY wanna blow your mouth off get your hands om some moruga scorpions or brain strains, then everything else wont bew so bad.

Back