The 10th Annual Hot Pepper Awards - WINNERS!

Congratulation to all winners.

I produce hot sauces also but I am only amateur non comercial but My opionion and opinion of hundreds peoples which taste my products is that my sauces are one of the best what they ever eat.

It is pity this contest is not available for amateurs producers from foreign countries.

In case change of this rule in future please give me feedback and discover the best sauce in the space :-)

I think it's time Pepper North opens his web store to non-Canadians. ;) PS. You should contact Heat hot sauce shop I'm sure they would carry your stuff. That goes for everyone, they even have a THPA section. :) https://heathotsauce.com

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Will keep that in mind for sure - I've got about 100+ unopened right now and it feels a bit extreme hoarder-Ish, but once I whittle down the shelf a bit I'd be down. :)

I hear ya, I can't leave the house without coming home with more sauces it seems.

The Hot Pepper said:
I think it's time Pepper North opens his web store to non-Canadians. ;) PS. You should contact Heat hot sauce shop I'm sure they would carry your stuff. That goes for everyone, they even have a THPA section. :) https://heathotsauce.com

Definitely in our future plans, thanks for the heads up about Heat.

lobo said:

Thank you for TIP I try to contact them.

You can shoot me a PM on here anytime.

lobo said:

They don't carry non-commercial products. Not sure where you are but in the United States shelf stable acidified products are highly regulated. It is illegal to sell anything that hasn't been made in a licensed commercial kitchen, with products that are FDA compliant and that have been cleared by the health dept.

lobo said:

Hi, sorry, I was speaking to the winners of THPA, Heat tends to like to carry new award winners so it's a great opp for all of them. Good luck with your own sauce.

The Hot Pepper said:
Hi, sorry, I was speaking to the winners of THPA, Heat tends to like to carry new award winners so it's a great opp for all of them. Good luck with your own sauce.

Ah Ok. I was little bit confused it caused my low english level. Now everything it is clear for me. :-)

Special deal on some of these great products HERE! Stock up for grillin n chillin.

Back