The 9th Annual Hot Pepper Awards! - Call For Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's what is taking longer and longer each year.  As THP grows more and more people are sending in entries.  Don't go thinking this is a corporate outfit.  There is no HR department around here.  There is no panel of mustachioed tasters with fashionable bibs and sample spoons in hand.  There is just a couple people, working their asses off tasting your sauces and trying not to burn their faces off prior to grading.  Better late than never right?  ;)

SmokenFire said:
I think that's what is taking longer and longer each year.  As THP grows more and more people are sending in entries.  Don't go thinking this is a corporate outfit.  There is no HR department around here.  There is no panel of mustachioed tasters with fashionable bibs and sample spoons in hand.  There is just a couple people, working their asses off tasting your sauces and trying not to burn their faces off prior to grading.  Better late than never right?   ;)

Just wondering if you entered anything, or are you waiting for next year?

hogleg said:

Just wondering if you entered anything, or are you waiting for next year?

Next year my friend.  Next year.  :D

And be sure to remind me if I'm one of the 'waiting with baited breath' peoples won't you?  lol

boss 30 minutes before announcements

iZombie pilot hot sauce 2.jpg

speaking of which, I need to get back into watching izombie. 

Burns and McCoy said:
Is that show worth watching?

it's not bad, I enjoyed it a little. She eats hotsauce on brains. It's a zombie/crime comedy slice of life type of show.. she works in a morgue and when she eats the brains of people that come through she sees their memories and helps the police solve their murders ect. 

Sounds interesting. May have to check it out. I ended up getting hooked on and just watched the last 2 season of The Leftovers and also Making a murderer. So time for something new.

Tonight, tonight, won't be just any night, tonighttttttttttt, I'l see my sauce award.  Todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, the minutes seem like hours, the hours go so slowly and still the day is bright.....Oh Moon go bright and take this endless day, to try my sauce tonight.........

Sitting around listening to tunes sipping my beer.......wondering if the results are near. I am just trying as others to make a rhyme, while passing the time. Thinking about the wonderful things in that transpire everyday, maybe today......maybe today..... seconds turns to minutes, that turn into hours. Delivered 60 cases and now sitting in rush hour. Sorry I have had too long of a day to think anymore. Cheers

This is for Burns and McCoy:  Sitting in the dock of the Bay, spending tiiiime with the stars...and counting my boxes while I think in those Awards... No matter how tired I am,
delivering 60 boxesssssssssssssssssss of Great Sauce;  
No matter how tired, I just hope I won't get a flat tire while on this rush hour! 

Let it be, let it Lucky Dog, you speak words of wisdom, let it be.....Shantei!   Cheers, Salud! To your Health all !!!!  

can someone pls wake "the boss" up?
maybe he can publish 1 or 2 categories and not the full list at once.. just to satisfy some awesome sauce-makers....

:dance:  :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back