The 9th Annual Hot Pepper Awards - WINNERS!

The Hot Pepper said:

Great story! :D

Big congrats, I did not know you were thescovillekid here, great day to change your username!

Yeah... I went to update my stale profile (still can use some work) and thought this would be a great time to do just that.  Thanks again for the congrats.

WoW....My wife, Ushanee, and I are completely honered to be a winner in The Hot Pepper Awards. We knew we were on to something with our Ghost Biltong. This is the second "1st Place" win for us with this flavor. Congratulations and thank you to all the winners, contestants and pepper heads out there!!! Cactus Pete's Homemade Jerky is very greatful!!!

Any winning manufacturer is free to post a promo in this announcement. One promo post per manufacturer please.

This just in from Black Swamp Gourmet:

For the next 7 days (2/4/16 - 2/10/16) any order from our website or FB page over $20 will receive free shipping and your choice of either 1 free “Sweet & Fiery Barbeque Sauce” or 1 free “X-Hot Rub"! Be sure to specify your preference at checkout.

That's the Best Overall BBQ Sauce and 1st Place Rub, you can't go wrong!

PS. You are always welcome to post in the Promotion section here, this is a special offer to winners to post in this announcement.

I am very honored to be a winner in The Hot Pepper Awards. It was my first entering my hot sauce in any contest, you can not imagine how estatic I was to come in third in the ethnic category. Quisqueyaspice is a rustic and unique sauce that canbe used as a condiment and a marinade, Please remember to visit our site at www.quisqueyaspice.com and congratulations to all the winners

I am very honored to be a winner at The Hot Pepper Awards. It is the first time that I entered my hot sauce to a contest, you can not imagine how estatic I was to came in 3rd in the ethnic category. Quisqueyaspice hot sauce is a rustic and unique sauce, it can be used as a condiment and a marinade, one of my client call it her secret weapon, this sauce will change the whole dynamic of your cooking. Congratulations to all the winners.

admin said:

Any winning manufacturer is free to post a promo in this announcement. One promo post per manufacturer please.

This just in from Black Swamp Gourmet:

For the next 7 days (2/4/16 - 2/10/16) any order from our website or FB page over $20 will receive free shipping and your choice of either 1 free “Sweet & Fiery Barbeque Sauce” or 1 free “X-Hot Rub"! Be sure to specify your preference at checkout.

That's the Best Overall BBQ Sauce and 1st Place Rub, you can't go wrong!

PS. You are always welcome to post in the Promotion section here, this is a special offer to winners to post in this announcement.

It's time for a KYVAN GIVEAWAY! We are shooting for 6,000 plus likes on our page. Please like our Kyvan Facebook page, share it, and tag a friend for a chance to win 2 bottles of KYVAN Sweet BBQ Sauce. We will announce the winner on February 8th if we reach our goal!

Any purchases on our Kyvan website, you will automatically receive a bottle of KYVAN Original Hot Sauce for FREE until February 8th.

Hey folks - for the month of February, we are offering 20% OFF both of our award winning spicy popcorn seasonings:
Simply use code HotPepperAwards at checkout. Plus, as usual, we have $5.99 flat rate shipping on our entire selection of over 200 spicy goodies.

As I said before, I'm honored to be listed along with so many awesome companies. Congrats to everyone!

IMG_4629_grande.JPG
Promotion Time!

In honor of our award placements (JACK THE REAPER & BLACKBERRY BELLE) in the 2016 HOT PEPPER AWARDS, through the remainder of February we are offering what we call the THE JACK BLACK FEBRUARY!

16% DISCOUNT off a two-pack (One bottle of each).

FOLLOW THIS LINK: http://geminicrow.com/collections/all-products/products/jack-black-february

No code to enter.....It is good to go! Goes through Feb 29th, 2016!

thpa-winnerpack.jpg

http://peppernorth.com/award-winner-3pk

In honour of our 5 awards at the 9th annual hot pepper awards, we are offering our 3 winning products as a combo pack for $20.00 (CAD).

Blueberry Plague Hot Sauce
9th Annual Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place - SUPERHOTS PEPPER-SPECIFIC
9th Annual Hot Pepper Awards - 3rd Place - SUPERHOTS FRUIT-BASED

Momento de Muerte Hot Sauce
9th Annual Hot Pepper Awards - 3rd Place - SUPERHOTS PEPPER-BASED

Hive Mind Honey Mustard
9th Annual Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place - MUSTARD
9th Annual Hot Pepper Awards - FOODIE AWARD - Best on Sausage

We currently only ship our sauces and condiments off the website to Canadian addresses. If anybody outside of Canada would like to give our products a try, please PM, Email (sales@peppernorth.com), or message us on Facebook and we can setup shipping. Keep in mind that all prices are in Canadian dollars.

Congrats again to all the other winners!

It is once again a great honor to have my products announced as THPA winners, especially with the stacked competition this year! :woohoo: 

With the recent format changes to the THPAs, a single entry is good for 3 categories (1 main, 2 sub-categories) - so in a sense Black Label swept and then some, because with a single entry it won 3x 1st Place awards, and a "best of heat level" award!   I am so floored by that, especially given the caliber of products in those categories. 

To celebrate, I'm offering the following discount coupons, exclusive to THP members, good through next Friday, 02/12/16 at 11:59 PM PT: 

1. THPA-Black20 - using this coupon code will take 20% off of any amount of Black Label, from 1 bottle to 10,000 bottles (please, do consider buying 10,000 bottles. :dance:
Here's the list of awards Black Label has amassed since it was released in 2013: 

• 2015 The Hot Pepper Awards - BEST EXTRA HOT
  • 2015 The Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place, SUPERHOTS PEPPER BLEND
  • 2015 The Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place, SUPERHOTS FRUIT-BASED
  • 2015 The Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place, UNIQUE
  • 2015 Golden Chile, 1st Place Hot - Consumer Ready 
  • 2014 The Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place, Trinidad Scorpion Sauce
  • 2014 The Hot Pepper Awards - 2nd Place, Extra Hot
  • 2014 The Hot Pepper Awards - 2nd Place,  Unique
  • 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place, SUPERHOTS w/FRUIT 
  • 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place, SUPERHOTS UNIQUE 
  • 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards - 3rd Place, SAVORY
  • 2014 Fiery Food Challenge, 3rd Place, Hot Sauce: Pepper Blend - Consumer Ready

Black Label was also named Scott Roberts' "best sauce of 2014" (it came out in 2013, but who's counting. ;) )

-or-

2. THPA-WINNER15 - This coupon code will knock an additional 15% off of everything in the Buy in Bulk section at Lucky Dog Hot Sauce.  Remember, Buy in Bulk items are already discounted between 5-10%, and this coupon code will stack with the existing discounts to save you up to 25%. 

As always I am happy to customize, so if you order an 8-pack but you'd like 3 Green Label, 2 Pink, 3 Black, 1 Brown and 1 Red, I am happy to help - just leave a note in the "notes" field when you order and I'll take care of it. 

Once again, these coupon codes are good for 1 full week, through next Friday, 02/12/16 at 11:59 PM PT

Thanks again to THP and the judges of the THPAs for their excellent taste in hot sauce, and congratulations again to all of this year's THPA winners!  
:cheers: 

Love & hot sauce
<3

Scott Z
Owner, creator, custodial engineer, Lucky Dog Hot Sauce

9th Annual Hot Pepper Award Winners Thank you
 ​
thpa_banner.jpg
 ​
We are offering FREE SHIPPING on all products for the week of February 16th. Visit http://shacksauces.com/

SPECIALTY (HOT SAUCE)
ETHNIC
2nd - Caribbean Food Shack - Trini Jerk Sauce
UNIQUE
2nd - Caribbean Food Shack - Trini Jerk Sauce
WING
3rd - Caribbean Food Shack - Trini Jerk Sauce 

OPEN CLASS
UNIQUE
1st - Caribbean Food Shack - Angela's Tamarind Chutney
SWEET
2nd - Caribbean Food Shack - Angela's Tamarind Chutney

Captain Jake's Jerky
http://www.captainjakesjerky.com
"20% off code Matey20"

Paco's Pincho Sauce
http://www.pacospinchos.com
"Paco Brand's is proud to receive 2nd place in the Special Preparations category from "The Hot Pepper".  To show our appreciation, we are offering Paco's Pincho Sauce at a special promotion price.  You may purchase Paco's Pincho Sauce at a promotional sales price of $3.99 per bottle when you purchase a 3 or 6 pack of our sauce through our website.  Mention the promotional code "The Hot Pepper" when ordering to receive the discounted price.  View our website and place your order at www.pacospinchos.com."

Congratulations to all the winners. First time participating in an event like this and QUISQUEYASPICE  HOT SAUCE came in third. It is a rustic sauce made out with the highest quality of vegetables and herbs from the Farmers Market. Many of clients use it both as a marinade and condiment, this sauce will definitely bring  a lot of flavor to your cooking. Free shipping is available for the month of February. Don't miss it.

Back