• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce The Beast hot sauce

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has tried this? Someone brought me a bottle the other day and I find it ridiculously hot, almost inedible to be honest. Would just like to know where it ranks in the pantheon of hot sauces

cheers
bob

Oh, silly me....where are my manners these days?
Welcome Bob from the land of alligators, plywood and hurricanes!

Hi both, thanks for the welcome. Yep thats the one, "The Beast". I suppose all I really want is someone to say 'yes, thats bloody hot!' so I can stop feeling like a wimp

Hey bob, welcome to our little corner of the web. Looking at the ingredients, I would say you are not wimping out. This sauce has extract in it, which tends to be hot.

You can find the sauce right here. Awsome label, if I do say so myself.

bobhopeless said:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has tried this? Someone brought me a bottle the other day and I find it ridiculously hot, almost inedible to be honest. Would just like to know where it ranks in the pantheon of hot sauces

cheers
bob

============================
I've actually tried this one, Bob. It is an extract sauce, but not an overly hot one (but you have to keep in perspective that it is an extract sauce....they're all hot). I'd say it's about as hot as Endorphin Rush, if that helps anyone.
If you want to see how an extract sauce feels, this one won't kill you. But I wouldn't recommend it for every day use. It isn't as tasty as Zero.

:lol:

bobhopeless said:
Hi both, thanks for the welcome. Yep thats the one, "The Beast". I suppose all I really want is someone to say 'yes, thats bloody hot!' so I can stop feeling like a wimp

"Yes, that's bloody hot!' There, how's that? :lol:

Welcome to the Hot Pepper!
Cap'n

DEFCON Creator said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, extracts.......

You really love your chemicals, don't ya? I bet when you were young, you were the kid with the Starter chemistry set who was always blowing stuff up.

I was the kid with the Starter Chem kit....never blew anything up with that...only the bombs that I used to make blew things up...my fav was the ping pong ball granade wrapped in duct tape....

imaguitargod said:
I was the kid with the Starter Chem kit....never blew anything up with that...only the bombs that I used to make blew things up...my fav was the ping pong ball granade wrapped in duct tape....

Heh heh heh...you should've seen my dad's face when he found out that my friend and i figured out how to make Thermite....and the ensuing carnage that soon followed:hell:

Thermite's sooooooooo easy it's amazing.It's only two ingredients (unless you REALLY want to get it going, then it's three ingredients.

Unlike The Beast hot sauce, which is 8 ingredients...

imaguitargod said:
Thermite's sooooooooo easy it's amazing.It's only two ingredients (unless you REALLY want to get it going, then it's three ingredients.

Unlike The Beast hot sauce, which is 8 ingredients...

It doesn't work all that well when you use just the 2 ingredients(and it's a Biotch to light off also).

Try mixing basic napalm(without the benzene) with thermite and see what happens when you light it(and stand back):shocked:

Back