auction The Big Finale Auction - Ends 11 PM EST on 9/30/12 - CLOSED

OK, the season is close to the end. I'm going out with a big one. :) My final pod auction of 2012! One big box of pods with lots of unusual stuff. Even more may fall into this box when I walk through the garden tomorrow. :) I have a habit of doing that as many know.

I have identified all the pods in the two pictures attached. Everything shown here is included. Shipping is included as well via USPS Priority Mail. The auction ends tomorrow at 11:01:00 PM EST (9/30/12). Any POSTED bids with a time before 11:01:00 is eligible. Anything 11:01:00 and after is not. All bids must be in writing here.

This offer is available for Continental U.S. members only. No International bids as I cannot ship any pods overseas.

The pods underneath the Monster 7 Pot Infinity Red (three) are Yellow 7 Pot x Bhut Carbon F1. I was having trouble labeling them. Sorry.

I will need to get the pods out Monday AM so Paypal payment must be made after auction end. Everything will go out fast as always.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Starting bid is $25.00. Bidding increases in $1 increments. Thanks for looking!

Chris

092912003.jpg

092912004.jpg

Hi Roper...
I could be wrong, but believed it was increased by at least $ 1.00 ... If this way we have to redo our offerings ... srsrsrssr

Hugs.
Tuca

Tuca, I am sorry if I forgot to mention this, but there is no way I can send fresh pods outside the U.S. :( They would be confiscated immediately. I should have written that. Your bid definitely can be retracted given the circumstances. I apologize again. Silva, feel free to re-state any current bid at this time given the circumstances Tuca's bids are not able to be accepted.

The bidding increment rules are any increases must be a minimum of $1, not fixed to a $1. For example, you can increase from $35 to $36 or even to $40, but not from $35.00 to $35.25. I hope that clarifies things.

Chris

Hello Cris .....
If I continue to participate and win, you would not be able to send me only the seeds of the fruits?
If possible I'll be very happy.
thank you

Tuca

What if a group of members go in on the bidding, then the seeds are divided evenly among the group after it is sent to one of us? I'd bid with you tucabail if you want to do that. Just PM me.

I'll bid for the 2 of us, $40. I think there will be enough seeds for a 3 or4 way split so if anyone else wants in let me know by PM.

Update: The package contents get bigger! Now included in addition with all the others already promised:

Caramel Bhut Jolokia
Nebru (7 Pot Jonah x Yellow Scotch Bonnet)
More Yellow Trinidad Scorpions
More Bhut Jolokia Guhahati
NOT Peach Trinidad Scorpion - AjiJoe - Red cross
Cape Birdseye - S. Africa
5-6 other misc varieties

And the fun continues....:)

Chris

Tuca, I just don't have time to deseed this many pods. It would be quite the task. I'll leave it up to someone else if you do a 2-way or 3-way or whatever way deal. :)

Chris

Back