The Cluckwing Orange (a.k.a. Deathmatch Mk. 4) is now available!

Yup, finally! I apologize for the delay, we had a couple issues with the labels. But it is now available to the masses!

Our newest product, and latest incarnation of our Deathmatch competition wing sauce line, is one you gotta try. Also known as "The Cluckwing Orange" (yes, I'm a Kubrick fan) is a great combination of Trinidad Scorpion, Peri-Peri, Cayenne and Orange Habanero. It has a nice healthy punch, and got rave reviews when it was unveiled on September 7th at the Bowers, PA chile pepper festival.

dm499.jpg

Order away!

looks great - When I get some I'll be sure to also get milk-plus or milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence ;)

I was one of the lucky individuals that got to sample the greatness. I bought a bottle and must say it is VERY unique. What this man has done with scorpions is unprecedented. Taste it, you'll see.

I made a dozen wings with this last night and I have to say :clap: It is so good you can eat it by itself. Unlike its predecessors you don't even need to use it as an additive, however you might just to cut down on the heat a tad. Really good stuff Creator.

Love the play on the name of this sauce. It sounds delicious. I have a purely informational question. Did you get (or need) the right (if there are any) to use the same font and color scheme. I don't know the rules about stuff like that and I'd like to learn.

Love the play on the name of this sauce. It sounds delicious. I have a purely informational question. Did you get (or need) the right (if there are any) to use the same font and color scheme. I don't know the rules about stuff like that and I'd like to learn.
Normally, if you change something by 20%, the rule of thumb is, it's yours (of course there are exceptions to the rule). We learned this with our logo, when we got yelled at by the FDA for putting a biohazard on a commercial food product. It was kind of scary at the time, but in hindsight, pretty funny. If you have trepidtations about using an idea, don't, it allows for a much better sleep session.

Hey John!!!

Just ordered my obligitory 2 bottles. Please see my e-mail!

:woohoo:

I made a dozen wings with this last night and I have to say :clap: It is so good you can eat it by itself. Unlike its predecessors you don't even need to use it as an additive, however you might just to cut down on the heat a tad. Really good stuff Creator.

How do you already have a bottle???

Man, we've been getting some awesome reviews via email. Seems we've got a winner here. Actually thinking of keeping this little gem as a part of our permanent products. Life is good.

Ok, the Cluckwing Orange has now gotten some rave reviews. Just to make things a little better, as of today, while supplies last, we will include this very cool 11X17 Cluckwing Orange poster with every bottle ordered! This things were a huge hit at the ICS World Championship Chili Cookoff a couple weeks ago, and would look great on any wall in your home (as the eyes in the poster follow you, lol).
DSC05208.jpg

:rofl:

Wimp.

If it was A Clockwork Orange Sauce, trouble. A Cluckwing Orange is a parody, much like Space Balls, etc., and the derivative work is protected under law as fair use. Not legal advice here, of course, but yes, it's a parody. As long as TMs are not violated. And the font is similar, not the same. So that follows suit with parody. :)

Sounds like a great sauce!

Back