• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

The Coki hot experience 2013/2014

Hi people!! Here I will upload some pics of my current grow.
Enjoy it!

ehy6avyt.jpg
hanemyta.jpg
raqagary.jpg
su9y5ygy.jpg

7ehama3e.jpg
gagyhesy.jpg
4udareza.jpg
qydy2e5a.jpg

e5a6uzav.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion [emoji91]
5u7a3evu.jpg

7pot fecundado con Black pearl. Esperemos buenas seeds! [emoji16]
4a8udany.jpg

Malaguetinha [emoji560]
yny5e5ap.jpg

Monster Moruga Yellow Riot [emoji110]
y2u6edev.jpg
yge7ezeb.jpg

Stromboli Riot [emoji558]
zynejaga.jpg

Black pearl [emoji224]
3etuju8a.jpg

Habanero mustard
butavehy.jpg

Good looking peppers over there Coki, you have so many varieties that are new to me so I am always checkin in on your glog..keep the pics comming you are building my list for next year :D

Are these still in containers?

Are these still in containers?
Thanks!

I grow only in container, cause i do balcony... 30 meters over the city i grow hot stuff :D

The conteiners have a capacity of 2 liters, 3 the bigger ones. Next year i will put less plants but bigger containers.

If you want to change some seeds, just PM!

coki said:
Thanks! I grow only in container, cause i do balcony... 30 meters over the city i grow hot stuff :D The conteiners have a capacity of 2 liters, 3 the bigger ones. Next year i will put less plants but bigger containers. If you want to change some seeds, just PM!
WOW! you got the container growin down, those plants are looking really good. Thanks for the kind offer on the seeds, may have to take you up on it a little later in the season. Same goes for you if you see anything you like in my glog just let me know. Had a question on the black pearls, I am growing these for the first time this year, your are looking very nice, is it typicall for them to have the wrinkled pods?

Hows things going down there Coki? Hadnt heard much in a while, any new pictures to share?

Heloooo!

Winter here in the south of the world!

Now I already start germinating for the next season.

The ones that already pops are MoA and Habanero White. The others not come to life, yet!

Back