The Defcon Uber-Pack is now available!

Just a quick note. We've created the Defcon Uber-Pack. It's got one of each of our 'normal' products in it:

8-ounce bottle of #1, #2 & #3
Jar of Habby Horse and Habby Pony
And a 2-ounce shaker bottle of the Smokey Dust

All for $30!

P.S. - We're about to finalize the ingredients of our next bottle of evil, the DM-MKIII. Stay tuned......

is this the evil concoction you warned me about???? WOW that Uber-Pack sounds like a good deal!!! All that sauce and the Smokey Dust....All for $30.00 hhmmmmmmmm

Is that available in a jumbo pack with say... all three bottles in 32oz a DM MKIII a Habby Horse, and a Zero? :lol:

JayT said:
Is that available in a jumbo pack with say... all three bottles in 32oz a DM MKIII a Habby Horse, and a Zero? :lol:

Yup, offer is open, for $100, the above can be yours. Mind you, we have less than 30 bottles of DM-MKII left.

hey the uber sounds great. if i do my math right you save about $8 or about 25%! great deal creator. now to talk to wife into letting me order. :?:

I can't wait to see the DM-MKIII!!!

The anticipation is killing me. I can't wait to have a signed bottle sitting on my Defcon shelf!

100_0586.jpg

:woohoo:

The Mrs. just gave me the go ahead Creator. Expect an order next weekend for the Supersize Uber-pack. Sorry I can't make it to Scotties today. Have fun and post pics!

JayT said:
The Mrs. just gave me the go ahead Creator. Expect an order next weekend for the Supersize Uber-pack. Sorry I can't make it to Scotties today. Have fun and post pics!

That's cool man, we'll have more events. As for the "Supersize" Uber-Pack, just shoot me an e-mail, as it's not available on the website. I guess you could call it a "THP Exclusive". :cool:

Back