The DEFCON ZERO Batch #3's are now available!

We have a couple left. I was going to hold on to them for possible bartering at a later date, but if anyone would like a second one, drop me a line.

IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME! Oh happy days are here again! Come on, sign it with me guys.

I am going to drip some on my tounge and then put it in my pizza sauce. Wish me luck!

EDIT: AGH! I just opened it and the dipping rod was damaged upon shipping/or bottling and has sunken to the bottom of the bottle...now I have to go out and buy an eye dropper or something...

imaguitargod said:
IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME! Oh happy days are here again! Come on, sign it with me guys.

I am going to drip some on my tounge and then put it in my pizza sauce. Wish me luck!

EDIT: AGH! I just opened it and the dipping rod was damaged upon shipping/or bottling and has sunken to the bottom of the bottle...now I have to go out and buy an eye dropper or something...

Make sure you post your ZERO experience!

huvason said:
Make sure you post your ZERO experience!
I tried a little bit on a paper clip onto my tounge and didn't get really anything. Then I dumped some on a spoon, mixed it into my pizza sauce and then liked the spoon clean. That caused a slight tingle which ached a little...odd... My next step is to just take a big ol' dot on the spoon and stick that straight on my tounge...I'll post the results soon.

imaguitargod said:
My next step is to just take a big ol' dot on the spoon and stick that straight on my tounge
Boy, that was stupid... I sit here typing while I am wollowing in pain. I did a big ol splash...not a drop, but a splash on the spoon and spread it around. Woh, sorry to get side tracked right now but the endorphin rush just kicked in and I'm felling a little light headed............. So I held it in my hand and moved my tounge twards it and it was almost like one of those slow mo moments in movies right before someoone does something foolish and their friend yells out "nooooooooo!!!!!". I was mear millimeters from the extract when my tounge felt heat (and I think I heard it scream) and then it touched the sauce.

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! It was like sticking my tounge on a hot griddle! It was blitzing hot and there's deffenitly more pain then hot. This thing just hurts, but it's like no extract sauce I have ever had. I really need to get an eye droper so I can squrit this into foods and I will go through this fast!

Defcon, you hurt me today, and for that you shall get a standing ovation from me :hell: :clap: :clap: :clap: A job well done sir!

imaguitargod said:

John, there is no dipping rod in this release. And no the extract didn't dissolve it. LOL!

DEFCON Creator said:
John, there is no dipping rod in this release. And no the extract didn't dissolve it. LOL!
Ohhhhhh!!! That explains it.

Sickmont said:
Hey John...it's spelled "tongue"
Hey Sickmont, it's spelled "Jon". :mouthonfire:
Ya...I can't spell and didn't feel like putting it into word to spell check.

So I put a BUNCH of ZERO on my tomato paste that I use on my pizza, mixed it up. I ate the pizza and it had a nice spice, but not what I was expecting. Now, 3 days later, I take the same sauce and it WAY hot, like hurting my tounge hot. Definitly try to let ZERO soak for a day or so and it just saturates every part with heat.

The ZERO is an odd little character. It reacts with different foods in very different ways. It seems to meld into wing sauce quite well (imagine that) without completely blowing your face off.

Back