The Fidalgo roxa, another Brazilian beauty.

Thanks again to AjiJoe for this delicious pepper!!!

Yet another stunner from Brazil. How lucky am I?????????????

Very crisp pepper, with lots of juice. The flavour is initially sweet and lemony with that wonderful Brazilian pepper hit of C.chinense flavour. ANother one that goes Whoomp in the mouth in terms of both flavour and heat. This one wasn`t quite as hot as the Cheiro rosa or Fidalga amerelia, but the characteristics are very similar. Different flavours, but similar effects. Beautiful!!!

Utterly delicious peppers that I can`t wait to grow next season, along with Cheiro roxa, Fidalga amerelia and CGN21500. Whoohooo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JwZHQK8e_g&feature=youtu.be

i actually watch your last two reviews in reverse order but just the same great review
and this one is one of my favorites and wikll be growing it every year
again im glad you liked this one, it truly is a great pepper and im hoping there would be a little more interest taken in the brazilian species they are truy great peppers anyone that has not tried them doent know what there missing
stay a LUCKY GIT AND A HAPPY ONE AS WELL lol ;)

THANKS TOUR FRIEND jOE

ajijoe said:
i actually watch your last two reviews in reverse order but just the same great review
and this one is one of my favorites and wikll be growing it every year
again im glad you liked this one, it truly is a great pepper and im hoping there would be a little more interest taken in the brazilian species they are truy great peppers anyone that has not tried them doent know what there missing
stay a LUCKY GIT AND A HAPPY ONE AS WELL lol ;)

THANKS TOUR FRIEND jOE
I agree 100%, Joe. These Brazilian peppers are just amazing and I wish everyone could try a few. They`d be hooked in one taste. 

sosl0w said:
You have peaked my interest. Where would one get some seeds for these varieties?
The one and only Ajijoe. PM Joe and ask for his seed list. You will find all sorts of weird and wonderful varieties = great list!

Back