• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

THE GOOD STUFF 7-12-09

good harvest SS...looks like our seasons are really close...

I don't know what datil relish recipe you use, but there is a recipe for datil relish here on the forum somewhere that is absolutely delicious...

if you have a pressure cooker, I recommend making some concentrate...I don't think you will be disappointed with opening a jar in February that has the smell and taste of "fresh off the vine" peppers...

Great Harvest! Your plants must be monsters for that many healthy fruits off so few plants. That poo really makes the pods shine. How about making a sauce with the Jack and Chili. Good gardening skills Allen.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

AlabamaJack said:
I don't know what datil relish recipe you use, but there is a recipe for datil relish here on the forum somewhere that is absolutely delicious...

if you have a pressure cooker, I recommend making some concentrate...I don't think you will be disappointed with opening a jar in February that has the smell and taste of "fresh off the vine" peppers...

Thanks, I'll look up that Datil recipe, I have a few I found on some Florida websites.

I still have 3 quarts leftover I put up last year and 6 quarts of pickled peppers from last year as well as about 6 gallons of hen grenades. Yes I can can. ;)

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Great Harvest! Your plants must be monsters for that many healthy fruits off so few plants. That poo really makes the pods shine. How about making a sauce with the Jack and Chili. Good gardening skills Allen.

Dunno bout monsters but they are loaded with pods. I posted a pic taken yesterday of one of my Naga plants.

Sorry, the Jack is for sippin not cookin. ;)

Thanks PRF.

Did I mention that I want that land of your's :mad:. It seems like you have lots of it.. Would make a nice chilli farm :D

lee said:
Did I mention that I want that land of your's :mad:. It seems like you have lots of it.. Would make a nice chilli farm :D

:)

Now the vast majority of it is used for deer, quail, turkey, rabbit and squirrel hunting. Gotta have the meat to season with the heat. :D

Back