food the Hot Chilli Chef

Got a Call from Marcel of www.thechillifactory.com today, "i made a Video Mate, a cooking one its my 1st vid but going to have a cook off each week and video it"

That's Brilliant and forgot you were a Chef before the sauce thing, so Can't wait to see it

The Hot Chilli Chef cooks a beautiful "Salmon Green Prawn Salad dish, using the Chilli Factory's "Kookaburra Kackle - Mild Mango Relish" & "Echidna Prickle - Honey Mustard Dressing".
A quick and easy dish, made under 20 minutes. Let your taste buds go wild

[video=youtube;aqtL1CHslvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqtL1CHslvE[/video]

Got Georgina to watch "hey isnt that ya Fav sauce ? (Echidna Prickle) can we have that ?" Yea. :D

Can't wait for next weeks Now Already and putting Both hands up if he ever needs some1 to help out and taste test..

When the hell is Marcel going to learn to use a computer? Awesome looking recipe, i would use more heat however i can see how a frenchman would not be able to handle the it :rofl:

Love your work Marcel, you owe me a jacket or a meal. ;)

im awaiting next week

Rack of Lamb on the BBQ i have to watch that as want to do it although Banned from Bqqing after nearly killing every1 by frying Naga's with some steaks a while ago, think Nuked the Suburb that day.. might be allowed if ask nicely and promise no chillis near/ on BBQ

hey Nova, we will try this 1 next time ya come down as looks unreal :)

Back