• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

THE HOT SAUCE LADDER OF DOOM VIDEO!!!

In this dare we tackle the Hotsauace Ladder of Doom. There are 7 spoons with hotsauce on each. Starting with Tobasco to the Hottest Hot Sauce In The Universe. Between each spoon full there is a time increase. Lets see who can make it to the end!!!!

Enjoy our pain.

How's the guy under the SpongeBob blanket doin' ... :sick: ... I can sympathize !!!

I took an "extract" wing challenge at lunch last year ... to show off to my kids ... wings were swimming in their foul tasting, blistering mess ...

Got on the "Wall of Fame" ... but paid for it :shame:

Waves of flushing, sweats and cramps ... ruined the whole day !!!

Anyway ... I enjoyed your video :clap:

LoL the guy under the SpongeBob blanket is fine now. Him and myself (the two "winners") had some excruciating results that lasted all through the night and most of the next day. I really wish I could of got him on video when he first bursted through the door and was sweating and flushed, it was pretty scary. I had a few moments myself later that morning where I collapsed and would break out into sweat and the shakes. It was frightening to say the least. Glad you enjoyed though lol.

Confessionally I would have done all of them but the last one, it would have been a challenge, but I would have done it...
But yeah, I can imagine how sick everybody was. I've had my share of chilli stupidity, and I have yet to have some.

Congratulations none-the-less, happy for you and thanks for sharing!!

Back