• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce The Hottest Sauce in the Universe

Never did say where the shirt came from bud. You hiding this for some odd reason??? LOL just messing with ya. but seriously, where can I grab one!

www.thepepperpalace.com
They also have 2 stores. One in Myrtle Beach, SC. And one in Gatlinburg, TN. And depending on who makes the shirt, I wear either a 3x, or a 2x. Why, wanting to buy my shirt? lol

Did you set that ring tone up just to go off at the right time to coincide with the taste test?? Something fishy going on there you don't seem like the MJ type..... :rofl: but good vid HP you did well in my books!

Actually, I listen to all types of music. There's only a couple of MJ songs that I like. That one is "The Way You Make Me Feel." Its the wife's ring tone. My play list is kinda funny on my mp3 player...I'll put it on random, and I'll go from Hank Williams Sr. to Three Days Grace to Black Eyed Peas, etc. lol

When Retta calls me, my phone plays "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat.

:cool:

....when the ex-wife calls....it plays THIS:

:rofl:

....no, REALLY!!!

5 oz of 3.5 million for 15 bucks? I reckon I'll have to give it a shot. I'll make a video exactly like yours when I get it. Not looking forward to the taste though, half a teaspoon of extracty stuff is enough to make anyone want to hurl, from taste alone!

Hotpooper,

Saw what you did. I am happy you lived to tell the tale.

Here is my unusual wish.

May Your Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

lol guys....
Darcness, I wouldnt advise doing that. Seriously. PLEASE try LESS. It was no joke man. I mean that. Just a small amount. It wasnt the heat that kicked my ass, even though it was the hottest thing to date. Its what it did to my stomach...
Naga....ummmmmmm, THANKS? lol

I think the video would be funnier if I ate a half teaspoon rather than just a toothpick sized amount.

Maybe pull a neil and do a frickin tablespoon?! or as you said, just pour the entire bottle onto a snow shovel and see what happens? No, not that stupid... yet <__<

I think the video would be funnier if I ate a half teaspoon rather than just a toothpick sized amount.

Maybe pull a neil and do a frickin tablespoon?! or as you said, just pour the entire bottle onto a snow shovel and see what happens? No, not that stupid... yet <__<

I've eaten toothpick sized amounts of this stuff without any consequences, but I wouldn't dare jump from a toothpick tip to a tablespoon! Even a half teaspoon seems pretty risky after seeing/hearing about what it did to hot pooper.

If ya'll would have seen what happened AFTER the video, you wouldnt do it. The pain, the throwing up, the pain, the calling 911, the pain.....

If ya'll would have seen what happened AFTER the video, you wouldnt do it. The pain, the throwing up, the pain, the calling 911, the pain.....

I agree 100%.

Most of these extract-type sauces are not to be taken lightly. Use them the way they were intended.....to be added to foods. Don't be shoving spoonfulls of this crap in your mouth all at once. They can really wreak havoc on your G.I. system.

That pain, and pretty much the whole NIGHT, will remain etched in my brain for all time....
No matter WHAT sauce I eat now, if I am eating it straight, its VERY hard to swallow it. No matter HOW good it tastes.

that was crazy - you have way more nerve than i do. great video. i've never tried any extract and after seeing that i probably never will. thanks.

lol...glad my pain can be the catalyst you needed to NOT do that! lol
If I had recorded the aftermath...TRUST ME.....ya'll would never even LOOK at extract sauces again!
Seriously though, there are some decent extract sauces out there. My big complaint is that they didnt put a proper warning on the bottle..something OTHER than "keep away from children and pets." Taste wasnt that far off from any other "average" extract sauce.
I have heard that DEFCON's stuff is pretty good. I know that the sauce at Quaker Steak and Lube is flippin' AWESOME!
Just dont eat as much as I did of this crap. If you do, you have been warned.....

Back