• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The March Dutch-Oven Classic

I figure if things with the meal start going south and I feel like I'm losing, I'll just cook in a bikini and get sympathy votes. I GOT THIS.

Not fair!

frydad, don't break out that mankini.

pssst Marcie, make sure you check out the TD last summer when the smack-talking newbies got thoroughly schooled.

and, welcome~ :)

What u talking bout Salsa ;)?

Hey I thought Dutch Oven was a bunch of grommets in a VW Beetle or combi van with the windows wound up at 4.20pm :high: (after carving up glassy sets all day) and playing Peter Tosh till someone greens out.

pssssst, Marcie, don't let the wrinkled old farts intimidate you..... just remember where all their gas came from..... :rofl:
Care to share to whom you are referring, geeme? Ain't no wrinkles 'round here, and I can win a TD with just my food. :)

I just mentioned that to Marcie with the best intentions. Honestly, I just hate to see a newbie bragging it up and then the follow through just ain't there. ;) :cool:

Don't worry, JoeyK, it's not far away.... ;)

:lol:

Care to share to whom you are referring, geeme? Ain't no wrinkles 'round here, and I can win a TD with just my food. :)

I just mentioned that to Marcie with the best intentions. Honestly, I just hate to see a newbie bragging it up and then the follow through just ain't there. ;) :cool:

hehehehe - you know this TD thread would be DEAD without smacktalk, especially from newbies......

While that would be funny AND entirely possible, it would not likely produce even an ounce of the gallon of WIN I plan on producing with my Dutch oven.

i also don't have any wrinkles - maybe a few grey hairs and have won 2 in a row. not sure what the heck you cook in a dutch oven but i'll certainly come up with something as i go for the 3-peat.

i also don't have any wrinkles - maybe a few grey hairs and have won 2 in a row. not sure what the heck you cook in a dutch oven but i'll certainly come up with something as i go for the 3-peat.

No "Phantom Voters" this time...

Where's paulky?

Buddy has had a nice run, but he's no "real cowboy cooker", and it's time to turn things up a few notches. I am coming out of retirement AND HELL'S COMING WITH ME!

You're gonna have to take it up a few notches. My secret pleasure is making grown men cry via culinary challenges.

FUTURE CROWNHOLDER RIGHT HERE.

I love this. I seem to remember hearing these same things a few months ago. I enjoy your sauciness though.

You're gonna have to take it up a few notches. My secret pleasure is making grown men cry via culinary challenges.

FUTURE CROWNHOLDER RIGHT HERE.

There's Paulky!!!

Dude, hit Sign Out, and just come on as you.
Retta can't like you pretending to be a girl (...or would she...One time I...Nevermind.).

Back