• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Merkin Biz is Booming

Apparently she has been lurking on THP stealing our merkin mojo!
The wife being home sick this morning was watching the today show with Kathy Lee & HOda. I guess they were talkin bout, for $250, women can get waxed bare, then get a faux fur one glued on.....women, huh...

I'm going to contact Cindy Barshop and see if she will send me all the trimmings so I can make decorative pillows for my bedroom.

Yes the Merkin business must be Booming. Watching the Today show, and Holy S*^T!!!!! If I knew how to make and videos I would have.....

10340ee1.jpg

04f1a7f4.jpg

Yes, thats Kathy Lee Gifford, explaining to her Mom, what a Merkin is, her mom kept calling it a Merka, and finally KLG made it very clear what it was and what it was for. She had the HAIR and Makeup dept. make one up. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHA, Nice! Pretty realistic too. Do they come with self-adhesive strips? Wait til they start coming out with Chinchilla and Alpaca merkins.

Back