• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Mind F&@k Thread

"Brain Olympics"

Multiple Choice...

Choose wisely for the GOLD.

CNSIpokWwAAOUAp.png

hint: That pizza will only be hot for 3...2...1...

Did i miss an edit or something? multiple choice what? I hate pepperoni... Break me off a Margarita Pizza and we can talk... Like the bedspread but i get the feeling of hair in my mouth when i think of lying on it...

If the choices were girl vs pizza, im taking the pizza everytime without seeing a face.. Nice ass, but im no gambler when it comes to the turn around...

JBSmooth said:
If the choices were girl vs pizza, im taking the pizza everytime without seeing a face.. Nice ass, but im no gambler when it comes to the turn around...

Dude just won his own gott damm thread.

He's obviously won of us.

BOOM!

I officiall6y annoynTing JB sooth apart of the the the sheeit. Heyyyyy oh!~

Grass Snake said:

I don't know he changed his name all the sudden.
LMAO... JBSmooth is the f**king guy from real husbands of hollywood... I was watching it when i signed up... In the club Out the club... f**k it... Im still here regardless... Fickle mother f&ckers... lol...

Only a fool walks into new territory telling everyone who he is without getting a lay of the land first...

I think this one brings us back on track and fits with the multiple personalities...  :party: ​
 ​
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01LMFFpAWYM[/media]​

JUR-Z-Devil said:
 Like the bedspread but i get the feeling of hair in my mouth when i think of lying on it...

I like to imagine she's shaven down there, but you dream your dream.

JUR-Z-Devil said:
This thread went from brain olympics to remedial math... 

Pretty much our M.O. around these parts. You set us up, we flush it down the toilet. (Or vice versa.)

edit: Come to think of it, that's pretty much how I got this avatar.

Back