The NEW Defcon products have arrived!

Creator, the sbowl2010 15% off code didn't work at checkout but had to get my wing sauce ready for football anyhow. Excited to try your new asian style deathmatch sauce on some friends in a few weeks. :fire:

Creator, the sbowl2010 15% off code didn't work at checkout but had to get my wing sauce ready for football anyhow. Excited to try your new asian style deathmatch sauce on some friends in a few weeks. :fire:
Greetings, the sale that went with the code you tried to use expired about 5 months ago. Sorry man.

The Super Uber-Pack is now up and on the site! Get one of each of our entire product line (3 wing sauces, 2 horseradishes, the Smokey Dust, AND the new DEF-KONichi and Deathmatch Mark III) for only $40.00, plus shipping of course.

The ZERO Sludge is a separate item.

The Super Uber-Pack is now up and on the site! Get one of each of our entire product line (3 wing sauces, 2 horseradishes, the Smokey Dust, AND the new DEF-KONichi and Deathmatch Mark III) for only $40.00, plus shipping of course.

The ZERO Sludge is a separate item.

I took advantage of this offer. Thanks for the awesome deal!!

:clap:

Got mine today!!!

:woohoo:

100_1701.jpg

100_1702.jpg

:dance:

Creator, how many of those Zero Sludges did you make? I mean I want one (along with a few other things), but it's going to be another week until I will be able to make the purchase I want to.

Creator, how many of those Zero Sludges did you make? I mean I want one (along with a few other things), but it's going to be another week until I will be able to make the purchase I want to.
We made about 80 of 'em, we have about a dozen left. I can put one aside for ya, if you like.

just ordered a "valu-pack" and a sludge...can't wait to try the sludge in a bloody mary...

looking forward to seeing you and Maggie at Zest Fest in January...will be a blast...

Is DM MKIII hotter than DM MKII? I wore my orange Defcon shirt to work Monday. Had a couple of people read the back and comment. :dance:

Back