The new guy named Chili Man

Hello to all.

My name is Vic, but my friends call me chiliman (please feel free to consider yourselves my friends.) I am a hot dog cart vendor here in Charlotte, NC who is in the grip of chili obsession. I began in Oct. 2004 at the "Great Carolina Chili Cook-off" where I won all the awards in the "professional" (It's Proffesional cause you pay more and they give's you money fer winnin) division. It's been a fun and relatively successful run since then. I have a personal trash talking war going on with Bubba (the moderator, and underpants afficionado) for the times when I am able to make the local CASI events. (PS I plan on bustin up the CASI State Championships this year, so watch yer back Bubba!)

I gots me a small yet lovely family consisting of myself, Chili Mom, Little Chili Man and Little Chili Girl.

I look forward to being able to share my obsession with other lof my ilk. I have found over time that, generally, chili folks are good folks. There is just something about cooking this variety of comfort food that attracts nice people.

Have a great day, all, and I look forward to hearing and sharing with everyone. (Even Bubba)

Chili Man

Friend is such a subjective term,I prefer fierce competetors and mutual beer hounds. (You know he wears his undergarments on the outside when he is at competitions) ':lol:' :) :D

So he says. I'm sure it will please him to know that you uphold his veracity. hehe

Interestingly enough, it could be worse... Bubba, unlike certain other of our members doesn't barbecue in the nude!

T

Welcome Aboard Vic! Lookin forward to hearing some good stink about bubba...He always seems so innocent!!

Send us some good chili recipes.....

Cap'n :)

howdy vicster...glad you found our little corner of the world... capt bones you still thinking of comming to greensboro for the state championship?? if so vic and i will be there...i need to find out what the deal is so you can set up a booth...let me know if your still intrested.

me?? no im innocent as a little lamb :roll:

Back