seed-train The official 2018/2019 mega seed train

nmlarson said:
By now, you all know the package went AWOL on it's way to me. Jeff's working hard on tracking it down. In the meantime, I just received a message from a nearby resident who is also missing a package that was reported to have been delivered on 1/14. Maybe it WILL eventually show up and has just been taking it's good 'ole time getting here. Fingers crossed [emoji1696].
Possible porch predators???[emoji3525]

nmlarson said:
By now, you all know the package went AWOL on it's way to me. Jeff's working hard on tracking it down. In the meantime, I just received a message from a nearby resident who is also missing a package that was reported to have been delivered on 1/14. Maybe it WILL eventually show up and has just been taking it's good 'ole time getting here. Fingers crossed .
Tell the postman he has 24 hours to make that package appear before he starts losing fingers.. lol

Highly unlikely. My husband is a snowbird and we winter in Florida. We're in a gated community where USPS packages are held in the office or guard house. I've received multiple Amazon & FedEx shipments directly without issue. My opinion is the Post Office is falling down on the job & it will show up in the next couple of days. Let's hope I'm right.

Edmick said:
Tell the postman he has 24 hours to make that package appear before he starts losing fingers.. lol
I just found out the other MIA package was an Amazon delivery, not USPS. Ed, was your envelope really stuffed, or fairly flat?

I just received a call from the guard that a package has arrived. Look what showed up!
20190117_115705.jpg

Orekoc said:
So even though the PO said it had been delivered days ago, it wasn't.  How nice.  And so much for the tracking system. 

Any system is only as good as the humans using it.
They do that because the need to make a specific quota on deliveries even if they dont have the manpower to do it. So they scan packages without delivering to make it look like the quota was met but they deliver the package days later.

Back on the tracks, headed for Texas!

USPS TRACKING

9405 5036 9930 0391 5927 70

Despite my handing it directly to a postal employee, who scanned the label (I saw it with my own eyes),
online tracking shows it as:

"Your package is on its way to a USPS facility. Sign up to get updates, and we'll send you a delivery date and time when available."

nmlarson said:
Despite my handing it directly to a postal employee, who scanned the label (I saw it with my own eyes),
online tracking shows it as:

"Your package is on its way to a USPS facility. Sign up to get updates, and we'll send you a delivery date and time when available."
It’s moving. Says expected Tuesday.

Back