• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

The Perfect Scotch Bonnet

I think this is the perfect representation of a Jamaican Scotch Bonnet. it's a huge pod, perfectly shaped, etc. If only all on the plant looked so correct. :)

Chris

P1070085.jpg

Yep thats what i buy every week from a market in Birmingham U.K chris..a nice Jamaican guy whose been growing since he came over in the sixties sells em buy the bucket load and lots of other varietys to lot bigger than regular bonnets..nice picture :)

very nice pod chris...

How hot on the heat scale are your Scotch Bonnetts? I have some that look like yours but aren't very hot at all. Just wondering how hot the jerk sauce is supposed to be.

Another nice Scotch Bonnet. The heat level is higher than the TJSB. The first TJSB wasn't very hot. I find they get hotter later down the road.

Chris

P1070094.jpg

Just cut up 1/2 of the Scotch Bonnet TFM for a bowl of salsa. It's to die for! Just delicious flavor and nice heat. The PERFECT C. Chinense. :) Addicting as ####.

Chris

Nice bonnet
I agree, the SB TFM is quickly becoming one of my favorites and I've got a few ripe ones right in front of me. I'll figure some use for them tomorrow

My plants (Trinidad SB yellow) are just starting to flower. I hope my pods or at least some of them will look as good as yours!

Back