• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

we never play any of those games other message boards always do. let's see if this catches on... this one's my favorite, if you've never seen it before i'll explain. the person posting before you will have written a statement and you reply true or false (then maybe give some context) then you right your own 'TPBM' statement (and we use the abbreviation because i know what kind of jokes you lot will make about 'the person below me') and then it'll go on like that... ok, so for instance, if the person who posted before me had written:
"TPBM is awesome"
then of course i would reply:
"True" and then maybe give some proof or example of my awesomeness (and a non-awesome person would right "false" and then explain why they are not awesome)
then after that i write my own TPBM, for instance:
"TBPM smells like poo"
then the next person would say true or false and so on and so on...

we can try and keep it about peppers, or it can just meander with no obvious pattern. i'll get us started:

TPBM is growing a hybrid they crossed themself

True! It's a special cross that I'm hoping to get registered. Certain menbers here will be getting seeds for this grow season.

TPBM Is a post whore.

imaguitargod said:
Let's go with Sicmont's b/c I didn't post fast enough.
TPBM happens to like pie and hamsters

TRUE!!!!! You can also wear the hampsters on the inside of your legs by duct taping them there!

TPBM has a hampster!

false. i'm a student, frequent innebriation is socially acceptable...

IGG, should we leave you alone with this thread, you seem to be doing fine without us...;)

TPBM is growing with coco for the first time this year

False. No cocoa. And yes, I do fine in threads all by myself.

TPBM appreciates the fine nuonces of good, quality toilet paper.

False. As long as it takes the shit off of me, i'm happy.

TPBM happens to fantasize about the tidy bowl man constantly

"TPBM happens to fantasize about the tidy bowl man constantly "
True...wait! Flase!!!

"TPBM will grow more than 20 varieties this season. "
True.

TPBM is getting frustrated about his connection speed.

False! i spent that time editing this post cuz you beat me to the last one...

TPBM has recently discovered a thread that will accelerate his ascent to 10,000 posts...

"TPBM didn't understand what I wrote and used Google translate."
True.

"TPBM has recently discovered a thread that will accelerate his ascent to 10,000 posts..."
Sort of true....all threads do that for me....hehehe

TPBM will never catch me as far as post counts go.

true! and i'm not even gonna try. besides, i feel "smokin' hot" more accurately describes me ;)

TPBM loves unicorns and is not afraid to admit it

True! i have always had a weird fasination with the creatures :)

TPBM wishes they weren't, cuz i am hot and sweaty.

Back