The proper way to do a SASBE

my favorite is sending the sasbe out for 1.71 and 1.71 for return and not getting anything back or not reaching the intended and I am out 3.42

This is the reason it may just be easier to say free seeds with a PP of $3.50, contents delivered individually bagged by variety in a padded mailer. Some people may say that you are then selling the seeds, but for the cost of the envelope, baggies, and postage both ways you have paid that already.

It wasn't a bubble but I joined some newsletter thing got address to send to (didn't have a name) was I think in Cali? For sase for "free" basil seeds that was like 2 months ago I'm thinking I'm out 2 stamps if I could determine exactally which id be emailing I attempted to ask one but heard nothing

It yes is frustrating

I Like this thread wayright. I believe this thread was made for me. but i just getting settled in on east coast, i owe u some seeds I believe. I havent fogot about u sorry crazy journey cross country.

thanks way!!

that was great

i get alot of newbies to this asking how to do this
i hope they see this

your friend joe

Wayright's SASBE diagram using the same materials weighs .66oz ,just keep that in mind when you go to the post office and they try to say 2 stamps aren't enough. 88 cents is plenty enough for this size package and around the same weight. Don't get cheated...

And that's why I think everyone should buy a cheap scale (mines a nutritional one tho we've never used it in the kitchen)

Perhaps not everyone should get the kitty that's begging for attention tho lol

My question tho is what if you're like me and don't stock or use mini ziplocks? Are you then expected to go out and buy more then you think you will ever use to get a decent price on them? Or?

That alone has been a turn-off for me with the offers that require you to provide bags

And that's why I think everyone should buy a cheap scale (mines a nutritional one tho we've never used it in the kitchen)

Perhaps not everyone should get the kitty that's begging for attention tho lol

My question tho is what if you're like me and don't stock or use mini ziplocks? Are you then expected to go out and buy more then you think you will ever use to get a decent price on them? Or?

That alone has been a turn-off for me with the offers that require you to provide bags

I could be wrong, but I don't think anybody requires you to have the small baggies. You can buy regular sandwich bags and use them if you like. That's all I use when people require you to send baggies and I've never had a complaint or problem.

Those mini ziplocks are $2.00 for 100 at Wal-Mart. That's $0.02 each.

If somebody is going to give me free seeds, I'm going to go out of my way to make it easy on them. If I don't agree with their terms then I just don't respond to their offer.

weight of package is not the only thing the post office considers... if it is more than 1/4 inch thick they kick you into the "large envelope" pricing instead of "letter" pricing... usually means another $.20 or $.40 on lightweight packages.

A bubble technically IS a large envelope they LIKE to call them parcels!

Where in wallmart are they? I've not seen them at my local supercenter --not even at sand club! (yes I have access to SAMs lol

bubble envelopes or mini zip bags? bubble envelopes are located where they sell pencils and pen at. Mini zips are in the arts & crafts.

I've got a large pack of bubbles (from SAMs lol) mine was changed to a super centre a few years back and with that things were moved around a fair bit (arts and crafts even moved around a few times) --are they like next to the yarn or acrylic paints? Or? Is there something more specific to look for to lead to the area?

I've got a large pack of bubbles (from SAMs lol) mine was changed to a super centre a few years back and with that things were moved around a fair bit (arts and crafts even moved around a few times) --are they like next to the yarn or acrylic paints? Or? Is there something more specific to look for to lead to the area?

Mechandise layout differs from store to store. I would just ask somebody that works there. Easy peasy.

That's IF they know the store (I've run into people that have no clue and they work there!)

I think lol I may keep watching eBay and hope I can find some cheaper or better deal or whatever lol

eBay seems only if you buy a few thousand or pay 10-+ bucks worth then they add shipping to it too

But I haven't looked *that* closely yet

Back