• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

The results of my harvest.

These are the 56 pints of salsa my wife and I processed yesterday from the peppers and tomatoes from our garden. Peppers used were "Garden Salsa" and "Jalapeno M". We now have 120 pints made. We are hoping this will last us until next year.
DSC_0001-4.jpg

thats great to not have to buy salsa for a year....wonderful news...and I assume you had a great harvest huh....

My tomatoes were just average. I fought leaf spot septorium all season. Peppers are good. I'm still just getting a few fully ripe ones here and there.

No Nagas this year and my one hab is'nt quite ripe enough. Next year I want to experiment more with different types of peppers in the salsa

That is excellent lot of salsa, when you watching football you will have something to have snack salsa with toritos have beer & here you go .

Wow thats great forward thinking Rowbear and iam sure the salsa`s delicious..Just give it away to admiring friends like i diod with my cider last year,It was gonna last a winter it lasted about 6 weeks after friends and family had took there share :lol:

Great Job RowBear. Yea, my tomato suffered this year as well, not good as last year. You need to post some pics of your garden.

Back