The TearJerker from Danny Boy's

First off, let me introduce myself and my products. My name is Danny "Danny Boy" O'Shea. I started Danny Boy's Hot Sauce Co back in Sept 2011 to start the distribution of my baby, The TearJerker. Being fairly new to the entire hot sauce and manufacturing industry, it has been a challenge fighting through the BS to get my sauce onto the market and into the hands of chileheads and heat fanatics everywhere. A professional chef for 10 years, creating the recipe came as second nature. As for most chileheads and foodies alike, that's the joyful part. Turning passion into a product that is shared with thousands of other fans that share your common ground is more satisfying than any single dish serving could ever put out. It's just plain goodness!

So that brings me to the TearJerker. My satisfyingly wicked creation that was an instant hit the first night I created it. I was the chef for a little Mexican place at the time and it was the first time I had ever tried to make a hot sauce. I got my hands on some bhut jolokia pods by chance from my produce purveyor so I didn't wanna let them go to waste. So I just started doing what I do best and presto...it was there. Call it skill. Or just call it plain old luck. Any way you look at it, Im proud to share it with all of you!

The TearJerker
- Original Ghost Pepper Sauce - Slightly sweet and tangy sauce made with ghost pepper mash, dried ghost peppers, apple cider vinegar and spices $3.99 - 5oz woozy
- Black Label Ghost Pepper Sauce - Same great flavors made with a concentrated amount of peppers to give it an added kick!
$7.99 - 5oz woozy

We're currently running some great shipping promotions to help get the word out about our products. Single item shipping is only $2.99! You can place orders online at www.dannyboyshotsauceco.com or by calling directly at 772 579 6221. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover. Thank You for your interest and support!

Welcome Danny Boy. Official review of this sauce is complete, and should be posted any day.

any idea of shipping price to the land down under?
Not really sure but Ive shipped across the pond and it was $15 for three bottles. I imagine it would be in that range. If you contact me on my site www.dannyboyshotsauceco.com I will work on it and email you.

Back