• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

THESE ARE NOT TRINIDAD'S!!!!!

Purchased the seeds from Ebay - myhotchilli. After patiently waiting months to grow and fruit - this is what I got. Correct me here - but these do not look like scorpions.

2011-03-13142036.jpg

2011-03-13142028.jpg

Too bad you can't tell from the seeds. Well, POTAWIE probably can. He knows stuff!

Thats too bad. Seen alot of that from Evil Bay. Had a friend few years back gave me what he'd called goats head pepper. Looks more like De Arbol and someone last year called it Thia dragon. I grow and keep the damn seeds every year any way cause they always seem to make one hell of a powder. Whats in a name anyway.

Well, I got screwed on Amazon.com last year trying to find some Bhut Jolokia seeds. Hirt's Gardens, another second party seller, sold me orange habaneros as Bhuts. When I called them on it, they changed the picture of their Bhut to an orange hab. Would you believe Amazon did NOTHING about it and they are still selling there. Watch out for online seed suppliers with few exceptions.

They probably sell on ebay for a few months then change their name. A$$holes.

Edit: Daza, pm me ya addy and i will get some ButchT Scorp seeds out to ya. I can promise you that i pulled them out of the pod myself and they are FREE. :D

They probably sell on ebay for a few months then change their name. A$$holes.

Edit: Daza, pm me ya addy and i will get some ButchT Scorp seeds out to ya. I can promise you that i pulled them out of the pod myself and they are FREE. :D
Cheers for that - I've PM'd you as instructed. Many thanks for the kind offer.

yeah if you were a wee bit more experienced you would have been able to tell it wasnt a chinense from the leaves, live and learn. I will chuck some extras in there for ya too mate.

Back