• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

These grew from birds eye seeds

Hi all - first-time poster here.

Can anyone identify this pepper?  It and one just like it grew from some (supposedly) birds eye seeds I bought from Chillipepper Pete's website.  I'm pretty sure they aren't birds eyes, though:

http://imgur.com/PfY7QQQ

(I tried adding the image directly to this post, but it came out far too big to be sensible)

Also, the plant's leaves are covered in brown spots - something which has affected my other chilli plants, but not as badly.  Any idea what might be causing that?

Thanks, all.  :-)

Hey buddy!

I am no expert from from first glance looks like a Beslers cherry?! I have also come across peppers with that shape that I have bought from Tesco that have absolutely no heat.

I am probarly wrong and Im sure somebody else will know excactly what it is. The brown spots could be overwatering as some of the lower leaves look slightly yellowish or could be fert burn!

how often do you water?/ feed?

Thanks, Robb.  I water every two days at the moment and feed once a week with Miracle Gro.  I water all my plants by standing them in a large saucer with an inch or so of water for 60 seconds.  

Back